Epilogue

It's werid when you watch those movies and when people die they become spirts.

Well now I know that not all movies are rubbish. 

Im watching my very own funeral and nothing could be more heart wrenching.

I gave my life for the ones that deserved a life with no evil and just peace. They will think it was selfish of me but that was the only option.

My body looks pale with a few bruises around my face but Lorraine had dressed me beautifully, in the outfit that I was meant to wear at prom. I never expected people to actually miss me when I was gone since I was always cold to them.

Miles and Lilly are holding onto Lorraine as sobs whack their body's and I can't even comfort them.

Eziahl and Merlia are standing with tear stained faces and it breaks me to see them this way.

I guess Eziahl got around speaking to Mike. My one true and only love. I watched as he broke down and screamed at me because I left him alone.

I deserve alot more than shouting right now as I remember hurting him. If only I could let him know how much I love him.

This whole journey of my life had me depressed and werid... but one thing I am greatful for... was him and the fact that I lived before I lost.

See thats what many people fail to realize. Its not how long you've lived, but rather how much you've accomplished. I met the love of my life.  I lived a thousand lives by reading many books. I had a best friend who cared for me. A family... real friends... I guess I can say that I really accomplished something amazing.

I take one last look at these people who gave me the world even when I was being difficult and as I turn to leave... I smile as I know that even though it's a loss... its still a victory.

-the end
______________________________________________

Authors note:

Woah hold up guys put your claws away. I know to those who have been supporting my writing from the very start would kill me for this ending but I learnt in life... not everything is sunshine and rainbows you know?. We're human. Bad things happen but we have to embrace it.

I really hope that you've enjoyed reading my book ... thank you so much for all the support.

I would like to thank one of my close friends @KimmyLfc  (Kimberly.)❤.. who has always hyped me up when writing and is literally one of the most amazing people
On the planet.

Also My amazing boyfriend❤ (who yes in this book I portrayed as Mike)... who hated his character at first😂 but yeah anyway...

And lastly... my keyboard... thank you for all the typing errors and messing up my writing😐.
______________________________________________

!!!!!!Also....CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK WHICH IS A STEAMY ROMANCE😏😏... (LAKE NIGHTS)...

Keep reading and be safe... wear your masks guys!!!!!
______________________________________________