CH 17 - SIREN'S SONG

Siren's song - an alluring utterance or appealing song performed by a siren that when a person hears it will hallucinate and invoke fear, nightmares coming true to anyone who hears it. Dangerous, powerful, destruction to those under the curse.

Sirens are said to be wise and patient. Margaret knew that after years of knowing them thanks to the mermaids not far from the school. But these must be children because the way they can wreak havoc as soon as someone pissed them off is like adolescents. Margaret noticed when they sang their songs, and everyone was in distress or in depression. Some people would completely change like getting a type of wakeup call that changes their personalities. Makes them better or has the students running after teachers filled with nothing but doubts.

"What have you done?!" Theneh roared at his subordinates.

"We are sorry, Theneh," Alincos said. "But now we won't have to spend time here. We can use their communications to make them disoriented and then we can kill the Tribrid."

Alincos was the strategist of the group. He always agreed to Theneh's plan but now they had to move fast.

"Rhaesise, Pasinaera and Adrielyn go to their communication area and start singing. Keep yourself hydrated," Alincos said. "Theneh and I, we'll find the tribrid and kill him."

"What if the girl is with him?" Rhaesise asked.

"We'll knock her out," Alincos said. "She is not to be hurt."

They all nodded and saluted each other in Siren form.

"Poseidon be with you," Theneh said, and they all went to execute their plan and Bryce.

__________________________________

Zora and Bryce were training less and making out more. Bryce had her up against a tree, his hand under her shirt and the other hand under her butt keeping her upright. Zora's hands were not idly as well, running them through Bryce's hair, along his back and face. They both had their tongues in each other's mouth and Bryce grinded his erection into her stomach.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" Bryce rasped in her ear.

Zora gasped as she felt Bryce's hand on her breast, playing with her covered nipple. Bryce was two seconds from ripping off her top and bra, but something like cold water washed over Zora. Zora stopped Bryce. Both were panting before Zora spoke and said, "I really like you Bryce so let's not have our first time in the Forest against the tree."

He groaned but stopped at once, dropping his hands to his side.

"Right, right, you are right, 100% right," Bryce said. "I'm sorry for..."

"Don't. I liked it. A lot."

"Good. Me too. I could kiss you forever." Bryce dropped his hands and swung Zora behind him onto his back. Her arms went around his neck and her legs around his waist.

"I think about you all the time," Zora said.

"And I think about you wanting to kiss and hold you far too much." Zora chuckled. "Now even though I may not be able to kiss you, but I can still hold you," he said, and they were off.

They were far away from the school, so Bryce had some peace of mind. As they came near to the Forest boundary, Bryce could hear how almost everyone in school was in a nightmare. They were listening to some sort of a song, maybe. Bryce stopped at the entry of the school and looked at Zora.

"Something is going on in the school," he said. "Everyone is in a nightmare and acting differently after listening to Siren's song."

"Everyone is asleep?"