CH 30 - CAUGHT

Caught - captured, someone or something is trapped.

Zora had the urge to go to the woods to see if she could find the cave. She took the same path as Sparkles took, or so she believed but after a few hours of going around in circles she gave up and went to the edge of the woods and started to exercise. That means she was training. She was training with the dagger.

The dagger was enormously powerful, Zora knew it. Everyone knew it. Plus, it was cool to whip out in battle. Headmistress Margaret entrusted the dagger in Zora's hands since she seemed to be the only one strong enough to wield it without it burning her. Vivian had briefly touched it for a few seconds before Zora caught her. Zora had included dagger techniques in almost every exercise class whether she is with Bryce, Derek, Super Squad, or on her own.

Zora was about to toss the dagger into a target when she felt an overwhelming pressure in her chest. Her mind at first flashed to Bryce. Someone close to her was in trouble. In pain. Zora touched her head.

"Oh no," Zora raced back to the dormitory. Zora pushed open the girl's dorm and found Vivian siphoning power from Piper.

"What are you doing?" Vivian sneers. "Stop it! You'll kill her." Vivian giggled. Zora catches Piper. "What did you do to her?!" Vivian takes the magic she drained Piper into herself. Her smile was deadly. Sinister. Zora held her hand out, sending a lightning bolt straight at Vivian. Vivian quickly created her shield, deflecting the attack. Vivian smiled as she was strong enough to block Zora's blast.

"Oh, nice."

As Zora and Viv battle, Vivian knows Zora was strong, but she has been training for this moment. Her hidden talent, stealing that witch's body and power makes her unpredictable. When Zora sends off bolts, Viv can dodge and shield herself from Zora's bolts. Vivian has been watching and learning Zora's attacking ability. A few cuts from the strikes were too close, but Viviane knew the patterns and way her strikes usually flow. Vivian knew by attacking the area around the fallen Piper would distract Zora. With Zora too focused on shielding and protecting her fallen friend, Vivian knocks Zora down from behind. Vivian grabs a bottle and says a quick incantation before popping the cork. Zora felt the winds swirling around herself and Piper. Vivian grabbed the dagger at her hip.

"This is mine now." Zora was swept up and pulled into the bottle as she grabbed Piper's hand. Vivian trapped Zora and Piper inside the vessel bottle.

"You will not prevent my master's plans, sister." Vivian puts a cork on top of the bottle.

Zora and Piper landed at the bottom of the bottle. Zora looked around as she turned over. She stood up suddenly feeling the walls. It was like she was trapped in a strange dimension.

"HELP!" Zora yells banging on the side of the bottle. "HELP!"

Bryce was walking into the common room area when a burned Vivian came stumbling out.

"Help me." Bryce catches Vivian.

"What happened to you?"

"Zora... Zora attacked me. Her powers..." Vivian gasped. "She's evil. She can't control it."

Dr Luther was examining Vivian with Garrett right next to him.

"You said, Zora attacked her?"

"I don't know, she said it before she passed out. She said Zora's powers were evil... Luther, it doesn't make any sense. Zora is not evil."

"Are you sure?" Garrett asked.

"Yes! I know her!"

"It's ok Bryce, we will figure this out," Luther said.