CH 29 - PARTY TIME

"Is this really necessary?" Zora asked Violet. Zora was wearing a black bikini with a thin cloth around her waist, hiding her bottoms. Zora refused to wear the even skimpier bikini Piper had initially packed. It just wasn't her. Violet had a second black one that Zora was able to borrow. Violet had put lilies in their hair as they got ready to the restricted beach for supernatural. The African school has various businesses in their name around the world. Their most successful businesses are in Cairo, owning some very luxurious hotels, casinos, and clubs. They also have some exclusively for the supernatural. Africa is the place to be when you want to vacation.

"Yes, it is," Violet said. "You have a killer body and I want Bryce to fall flat on his face when he sees you."

"So, this is all just because you want to see Bryce fall?" Zora asked her.

Zora hated that Vivian had pulled Piper away with a bathing emergency earlier. Piper was about to help Zora find a new suit since the one she already picked out wasn't good enough when Vivian pulled Piper away... Violet wanted to get ready with Vivian, but Vivian could sense Piper and Zora trying to reconnect and she couldn't have that. Vivian begged Piper to run to the store for a new suit with Piper. Zora heard Vivian and Piper disagreeing outside her hotel room. Piper knew Zora wasn't liking her bathing suit and she wanted to invite her too. Violet however was quick to say she had a spare black one, which Zora decided she liked better.

"Don't ask questions you know the answer to," Violet replied and went to get ready.

"You are not putting on makeup, are you?" Zora asked her.

Violet poked her head out of the bathroom door with a blender on her face.

"Why?" she asked.

"We are going to the beach?" Zora asked. "Water and sand and water?"

"No one will push me into the water?" Rose said or rather asked.

Zora raised her eyebrows and said, "Do you know your boyfriend?"

Violet looked at Zora and then at her blender and nodded. "You're right."

She removed her makeup, opting for some simple sunscreen concealer and pink lip with her white bikini. They both went outside the hotel room to see Vivian and Piper coming out of theirs in bikinis and makeup. Piper had a bit of eyeshadow and lipstick, which is acceptable for the beach, however Vivian had a full-on foundation, smoky eye, and dark red lips to go with her red polka dot bikini.

Violet and Zora looked at each other and then at Piper and Vivian.

Why is Vivian wearing so much makeup, we are literally going to the beach? Zora thought and accidentally snorted. Zora immediately winced knowing Vivian would make a big deal out of this.

"What?" Piper asked.

"Is there something wrong Zora?" Vivian asked.

Zora shook her head and said, "Nope, nothing at all. I just accidently snorted that's all."

Vivian narrowed and said, "Let's go Piper." Vivian locked arms with Piper carrying her own bag. Piper opened her mouth to invite Zora, but Violet beat her to the bush.

"Let's go, Zora," Violet joined their elbows and they both made their way to the beach before Vivian and Piper. Zora looked around to see so many students going to the beach with them.

"Looking good Zora," Angela commented, as she kissed her girlfriend, Jesse. Jesse winked at her and said, "If you ever want to switch teams, send me a fire message. Any one of you."

Zora blushed, shaking her head. Angela and her girlfriend Jesse came out together at the last school party. Zora was surprised since Angela mentioned having a crush on Eric as well. Angela realized she was bi, attracted to both men and women. Jesse, another fellow vampire, changed a few years ago. Zora watched Angela and Jesse admiring her in her black bikini gave her the boost of confidence that she was ready to face Bryce. Zora even flirted back, "Of course ladies, you two one be the first ones?" Zora winked at Jesse. Angela, Jessica, and Violet had their mouths open, and Zora laughed. Zora pulled Violet along her as they went to get their boyfriends.