CHARACTER SKETCH

Mahila Police Thana Lucknow,
........well known for solving every case with the ideology of emotions until it is under the charge of our favorite cop S.H.O Haseena Malik.

HASEENA MALIK- Station House Incharge of women police Station Lucknow who has changed the image of police in the eyes of normal citizens by solving the case with 'Jazbaat's' ideology. Single, independent woman of thirty, whose mother always force her to get married. 

What will happen when she encounters a personality completely opposite from her in every possible way like two poles of a magnet, and that too as a Sub- Inspector of her own police station? 

KARISHMA SINGH- A new Sub- Inspector of women police station Lucknow who believes that criminals can't understand the language of emotions. The one and the only way to treat them is to beat them. The style icon and her dialogues can kill her fans...hayeee🙈.An arrogant, short-tempered, single, and independent woman of twenty-eight who had faced a lot in her life and that's what made her devoid of any kind of emotions. 

But what will happen when she'll meet Haseena Malik whom she has to report. Would she be able to adjust with her and her emotions' wali ideology or there's something different written in their fates?

Let's meet the other characters of the women's police station family. 

PUSHPA SINGH- head constable cum counseling expert. We all know her introduction very well so there's no need. 

SANTOSH SHARMA- Constable cum cyber specialist and one more thing to mention about her is that she has a crush🙈 on

CHEETAH CHATURVEDI- Constable cum women psychology specialist. He too loves Santosh Sharma a lot but beyond any confession their love blossoms. And one more thing about him, how could I forget, He is the cousin of our beloved S.H.O Haseena Malik.

Done with the Introduction of the characters...phew!

Now the question is what will happen to the two super cops. Will they ever like each other? Will there be any friendship between them? Will the Karishma Singh and Haseena Malik ever be......' KarEena' ?????

I hope this book will get the same love as the previous one. 

Thank you so much...!

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें