ISHQNAMA💖

It was late night and KarEena were still sleeping in the same position on the couch. But Karishma was sweating even in the air conditioned room, her forehead was creased and she was shaking her head every now and then as if she was having a nightmare. Haseena was feeling disturbed due to her continuous movements. Karishma had clenched her fist as tight as she could but suddenly she got up with a jerk and sat on Haseena's leg as she was sleeping upon her.

Haseena woke up abruptly due to her sudden action and she found Karishma breathing heavily and sweating extensively. Without wasting much time, she immediately sat properly and held Karishma from her shoulder.

"Karishma? Kya hua??" She asked worried as well as scared but Karishma was still in the influence of her nightmare and was shaking her head continuously.

"Karishma! Baccha! kya hua hai?? Bura sapna dekha??" She asked sweetly, rubbing her shoulders.

"Haseena...woh ...woh...naagin... Haseena wo green colour ki hai..." She mumbled extremely scared.

"Konsi nagin...? Karishma...lijiye paani pijiye aap..." Haseena took the glass from the table and made her drink.

Karishma hid her face into Haseena's chest. Haseena engulfed her in a warm hug and rubbed her back.
"Shhh...Kuch nai hai... Bura sapna hai ..." Haseena said.

"Haseena woh...woh nagin aap hi hain... Haseena please humko mat khaiye... Aapka paet abhi utna bada nai hai... Hum adjust nai kar payenge..." she mumbled hugging her tightly.

Haseena rolled her eyes and glared at her..."ek bed aur pillow bhi khaa lein? Phir adjust ho jayengi aap" she said sarcastically but Karishma started crying violently like a kid.

"Arre...aa... Kishu ...bas shhh... Shaant ho jaiye... Hum nai hain naagin...nai khayenge aapko" Haseena said calmly while constantly rubbing her back.

Karishma calmed down to much extent, snuggled into her neck and dozed off.
Haseena again laid down with Karishma , patting her back until she too drifted back to sleep.

~Morning! ~

"Boht badhiya!!! Aur dekhiye aap ammi ka saath unka tv serial!! Kya naam tha uska..." Haseena was scolding Karishma who was quietly standing bowing her head down.

She raised her head only to say, "bahu bani naagin" and bowed down unable to bear Haseena's intimidating look.

"Haan haan... Aur kya bol rahi thi aap!! Hum hain green colour ki nagin?? Ye sab sapne dekhti hain aap???" Haseena scolded her angrily.

"Ama sapna koi jaan boojh kar thodi na dekhta hai maddam sir" Karishma defended herself.

"Lekin sharam toh kar leta hai insaan kuch?? Kis tarah ki biwi hain aap? Sharam nai aayi hume naagin bolte huye?? Tauba tauba...TAUBA!!!!" Haseena shouted.

"Haseena itna bhi kuch nai hua hai jo aap aise daante jaa rahi hain.. ek toh hum aadhi raat mein kitna darr gaye thy ...is tarah aap hamare sapne mein aa gayi thi ..👉👈.!!" Karishma said playing with her fingers.

"Haan aap toh boht ziada darr gayi thi... Kyu ki hum naagin ban kar aapke sapno mein aaye thy ... Nai hum toh imagine bhi nai kar paa rahe hain ki kya get-up hoga hamara... Kya outfit hoga...aap madad karengi?" Haseena said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Haan aap green colour ki saree pehne huye thi...(lost in dreamland) boht hot lagi rahi thi... (Now coming back) aur neeche aapke paer nai thy...wo naagin ki tail hoti hain na, wo thi.Aur aapke sar par naagmani , aur aapki tongue, double thi... Aap humko khaane waali thi Haseena....AAAAAAAAA bacchao bacchao...!!! Please koi bachaaoo!!!!" Karishma suddenly started screaming.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें