JAANE NAHI DENGE TUJHE💔

Haseena had been taken to the operation theatre. In the corner of the corridor, Karishma was sitting on the floor outside the Operation theatre with her legs curled up to her chest , hands tightly wrapped around her legs and blankly staring the wall with her tear-stricken face and red puffy eyes as if she would broke down in a small touch like a piece of glass. Her mind was filled with the flashes of Haseena's condition she'd witness when she reached the lawn and the whole way to the hospital, her last few words she forced out of her mouth...

"Bohot.... AAAHH...bohot dard...hua hai Karishmah...AAHH...aaj"

"Kar...Karishma madam..." Cheetah shouted as he spotted her sitting on the floor but she didn't even react as if teleported to some other world.

"Madam... Haseena appi... Madam kya hua hai unhe" Santosh too called reaching there, shaking her but in return she only clutched her legs more tight.

"Karishma ji... Kya hua hai maddam sir ko... Wo aise hospital mein kyun hain... Aap ... Aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hain..." Pushpa ji too shook her extremely worried reaching the hospital at this hour.

The three of them were continuously trying to get something out from her but she wasn't responding to any of their queries but was shivering only.

A nurse came out of the operation theatre after some time. Cheetah stood up and immediately went to her.

"Madam... Hamari di ko ka hua hai?? Wo aise hospital mein kaahe... U...u thik toh hain na??" He asked worriedly but hoping for some good answer while Pushpa ji and Santosh were also staring her hopefully.

"Dekhiye... Abhi kuch kaha nahi jaa sakta jab tak patient stable nahi ho jaati" Nurse said.

"Stable nahi ho jaata matlb?? Aap...aap please thik se bataiye na kya hua hai appi ko..." Santosh almost shouted on her.

"Santu.." pushpa ji rubbed her arm to calm her.

"Inhone aapko bataya nahi kya kuch?" Nurse asked before adding further, "she had a severe heart attack and nervous breakdown. Unki condition boht critical hai...Baki ki information aapko doctor denge.. please excuse me" saying this the nurse walked away in hurry leaving the three of them with wide open mouth, shocked and scared to their core.

"H..heart... At..attack...s..santu ji... u... u toh..." Tears rolled down from Cheetah's eyes while Santosh herself was trying to process what she just heard.

All pairs of eyes were wet except Karishma, who was sitting like a lifeless statue. Pushpa ji looked at Karishma who was still shivering. They looked at each other and a realisation hit them that what would her condition had been when she was told about Haseena's situation. No one was there to console her. Wiping her tears, pushpa ji bent down and tried to bring Karishma back to her sense.
"Karishma ji...
Kuch boliye... Karishma... Beta... Maddam sir ki ammi ko bataya hai kuch...Karishmaaa!!!" Pushpa ji shouted and herself burst out into loud sobs.

"Pushpa ji, ammi ko batana thik hoga?" Santosh asked through her tears.

"Santu ji aap... Aap ghar jaaiye aur Chachi ji ko thik se bataiyega...unko sambhalna mushkil hoga" Cheetah said being brave and Santosh nodded.

After Santosh left the hospital, Cheetah and Pushpa ji were trying to talk with Karishma as her condition was troubling both of them.

"Madam...kuch nahi hoga di ko... Hamari di boht Strong hain...aur u toh hum sab se boht pyaar karti hain..." Cheetah said.

"Haan Karishma beta... Haseena ne humko amma bola tha wo apni amma ko chhod kar nahi jayengi na...aur aap...aap toh unki jaan hain...Aapse se toh wo duniya me sabse ziada pyaar karti hain..." Pushpa ji also added to lessen Karishma's pain but to no avail.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें