PEHLA PEHLA PYAAR 🎸

It had been 10 in the morning. The lovely couple was still sleeping in each other's arms. Ammi didn't try to disturb them as she knew that they would have been sleeping peacefully after many nights.

Haseena woke up with a beautiful smile on her face. She rubbed her eyes and opened them only to find the most desirable view in front of her. Her Karishma was sleeping encaged in her arms. She slowly kissed her head not wanting to disturb her but Karishma smiled feeling her presence, her touch. She touched her forehead and arm. Her temperature was normal.

"Jaan" she called with utmost sweetness.

"Mmmmhhm..." Karishma groaned snuggling into her neck.

"Kaisa lag raha hai aapko??" Haseena asked.

"Sar dard ho raha hai..." Karishma said.
Haseena slowly got up and sat in the half-lying position. She put an arm around her and Karishma rested her head on her chest. She started massaging her head while Karishma was enjoying this pampering closing her eyes.
But suddenly her eyes fell on the wall clock.

"Haseena!!! 10:15 ho raha hai... Thaane jaana hai late ho gaya hai boht...!!" Karishma said worriedly.

"Relax Karishma! Aap aaj ki leave le rahi hain" Haseena said.

"Hum?? Leave?? Kaahe???" KS asked.

"Aapko rest karna hai. Raat mein itna high fever tha aapko... Hamari tu jaan hi nikal gayi thi aur abhi bhi headache hai" Haseena said concerned.

"Nai na Shona! Abhi hum ekdum fine hain... Aur headache bhi thik ho gaya hai" She said.

"Karishma hume kuch nai sun'na hai... Aap ek kaam kijiyega ammi ke saath thoda waqt bitaiyega...hmm... Hum jaldi aa jayenge...okay" Haseena tried to pacify her.

"Aap pakka jaldi aa jayengi??" Karishma asked like a cute little kid.

"Hanji... DSP sir ke saath ek meeting hai use khtm kar ke jald az jald aa jayenge..."

"Thik hai..." Karishma said.

"Ab jaldi se hume good morning waala hug kijiye... Hume kitne dino se nahi mila hai🥺" Haseena said.

Karishma hugged her tightly resting her head on her shoulder while Haseena kissed her hair rubbing her back lovingly.

"Accha abhi aap rest kijiye... Hum ready ho kar aate hain" Haseena said kissing her forehead.

"Hmmm" Karishma hummed.
Haseena made her lie on the bed and covered her nicely. She caressed her hair, bent down and pecked on her lips😚.

Karishma blushed as she left and closed her eyes.

After some time, Haseena came out of the bathroom, gave a smile to Karishma and moved outside the room.

"Ammiii...!!" She called upon reaching the kitchen.

"Hmmm... Ho gyi subeh tumhari!! Aaj tu acchi neend aayi hogi tumhe" Ammi said smiling.

"Kya ammi!" She chuckled and added, "ammi, vo Karishma ke liye kuch light breakfast banwa dijiye" She said.

"Kyun kya hua?" Ammi asked.

"Vo unhe raat mein fever aa gaya tha...isliye humne unhe aaj ki leave di hai... Hume ek meeting mein jaana hai varna hum bhi le lete..."

"Abhi kaisi hai meri bacchi" Ammi asked worriedly.

"Abhi thik hain... Thoda headache tha... Breakfast ke baad medicines de denge..." She said.

"Tumne hume raat mein kyu nahi uthaya tha??"

"Aap bhi tu medicine le kar soyi thi ammi... Phir hum hain na... Aapki laadli beti ka khayal rakhne ke liye" Haseena said with a smile.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें