TAARON KE SHEHER MEIN 💔

A banquet hall was fully decorated with lights and lamps as if a wedding is going to take place. Many people were walking here n there talking with each other and ordering and scolding the workers for the decorations. One of them was checking the food and catering arrangements while one of them was checking the seating arrangements.

A strong female voice heard between the chaos..."Jao, dekho jaa kar, wo tayyar hui ya nahi..! Baraat aane ka waqt ho gaya hai"

"Ji Leela maasi" A girl said and she moved to a room upstairs with a few other girls and knocked the door.

"Didi, aap ready ho gaye?" One of the girl asked while entering.

A gorgeous lady was sitting in front of the mirror wearing the bridal lehenga, hair tied up to a bun, a heavy and beautiful necklace, bangles, earrings and almost everything an Indian bride wears to enhance her beauty. But that bride, the unfortunate one, was lost somewhere as if someone has sucked her soul off her body. Motionless, expressionless, lifeless and paleface.
She looked herself in the mirror with her puffy and swollen red pair of eyes which were covered by some extra make up but still if someone could see them, they will definitely guess how vulnerable her condition is. She tried to open her mouth to answer those girls but got scared if she couldn't able to compose herself. Without taking any risk, she just pass a nod and all of them rushed outside to play.

FLASHBACK..
28 HOURS AGO:

"Khush rahogi tum Viraaj ke saath! Acche ghar ladka hai...!! Aur kal ke kal shaadi hai... Hum tumhare bhale ke liye hi bol rahe hain" Rajan said.

"Agar ismein hamara bhala hai toh behtar hoga ki aap dono ab hamare bhale ke baare mein sochna band kar dein." Karishma said , joined her palms and turned to leave the house but Leela stopped her.

"Pata tha tum aise nahi maanogi " she said with an evil smirk.

Karishma looked at her in confusion but before she could asked anything, Leela herself spoke...
"Toh kya ye tumhara aakhiri faisla hai ki tum Viraaj se shadi nahi karogi?"

"Haan vahi toh bole hum" Karishma confirmed.

"Thik hai, jaa sakti ho, magar jaate jaate ye toh dekhti jaao" Leela said and showed her video. Karishma's mouth left open and her eyes widen out of shock. She took a step backward in shock.

"I...Isha ..." She uttered scared and sweat band appeared her forehead as she saw Isha tied to a chair in a dark room, her mouth covered with a cloth and a time bomb fitted with her. She was wailing trying to get free.

"Nahi... Isha... Kaa kiya hai aap logo ne uske saath... Kahan hai wo ..." She shouted angrily.

"Awaaz neeche rakho beta... Ye toh hona hi tha... Isha ki Jaan bachani hai toh hum jo kehte hain woh karo" Rajan said with an evil grin.

"Chhodenge nahi hum kisi ko!! Aag laga denge saare sheher mein agar usko ek kharoch bhi aaya...!!! Aakhiri baar pooch rahe hain kahan hai wo!!" She yelled frustrated.

"Kar lo Jo karna hai... Jail mein dalna hai?? Daal do! Tumhare paas sirf 48 ghante hain uske baad....boom!!! Hahaha...!! Isha ke saath jo bhi hoga usko zimmedar tum hogi" Leela said laughing..

"Bacchi hai wo!!! Usko nai pata hai kuch!! Kya dushmani hai usse aap logo ki!!" She roared.

"Nahi koi dushmani nahi hai... Hum jo kehte hain tum wo karo! Isha ko chhod denge!" Rajan said 

"Hum Karishma Singh hain... Hum Isha ko dhoond nikaalenge" Karishma said.

"Kya karogi? Poore desh ki police ko alert bhejogi?? Ya Pradhan mantri k pass jaogi??? Kis sheher ke kis kone mein rakha hai humne usko kaise pata karogi?" Leela asked.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें