HASEENA IS DISTURBED!

Haseena was lost in her thoughts thinking about his words when a bunch of little kids surrounded the old man and began playing with him.

"Uncle..." She said as she wanted to ask a few more questions that were clouding her brain at that time but the old man got busy with the little kids.

She just left the park silently and sat on her jeep. But she wasn't able to concentrate on the driving as she was lost somewhere. Coming out of her thoughts, she applied a break and rested her head on the backrest and shuts her eyes irritatingly.

After some time, she looked at her phone, thought something and dialled Karishma's number.

"Karishma kahan hain aap abhi??" She asked.

"Hum thaane mein hain... Ka hua?" Karishma asked.

"Duty ke baad free hain aap?" She asked.

"Haan...kuch zaroori baat hai kya Shona??" Karishma asked forgetting the eavesdroppers listening to their conversation.

"Ishhhhhhh 🙈🙈
Nazar na lage inke pyaar ko... Shivji hamesha inhe aise hi rakhna" Pushpa ji said and silently prayed to the god.

"Pushpee... Galat baat aise kisi ki baatein nahi sunte..." Santosh said.

"Aur tum kya kar rahi ho phir?" She questioned her back.

"Hehe🙈" Santosh giggled.

"Chup... Jadbuddhi!!" PS chided.

"Haseena... Boliye na kuch... Aap khamosh kyun hain? Kuch pareshani hai?" Karishma asked worried.

"Nahi nahi,  Aapki yaad aa rahi thi." Haseena said.

"Haan toh thane aa jaiye na. Kuch der mein vaise bhi hamara duty khtm hone wala hai phir ghar chalte hain saath mein" Karishma said 

"Nahi hume... Hume kuch kaam hai. Aapko seedha ghar par hi milte hain jaldi aaiyega" Haseena said

"Senior se permission chahiye varna hum toh abhi hi aa jayein" Karishma said playfully.

"Oh toh le lijiye permission. Aa ... Ek minute, senior toh hum hi hain na aur humne aapko files complete karne bola hai. Kaam khtm karke aaiyega" Haseena said.

"Hey bhagwan! Kitna khadoos senior hain hamari. Koi parwah hi nahi hai apne juniors ki" Karishma acted.

"Hmm hmm, nautanki band kijiye aur kaam kijiye, bye!" Haseena said.

"Bye!!" Karishma frowned and disconnected the call.

Haseena immediately called her back,"ab ka hai??" Karishma asked.

"Sorry. Aap naraaz toh nahi hain na?" She asked.

"Ama aap jajbaati kaahe ho rahi hain? Hamara toh chalta hi rehta hai" Karishma said casually.

"Okay then, bye, love You" Haseena said.
Karishma looked around only to find everyone listening to her conversation. She glared at them and moved to a corner.

"Love You too" she said slowly and disconnected the call. But as she turned around, she found everyone else smirking.

"Kaa??" Karishma asked them.

"LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!😏" the trio teased her.

"Aam... Wo... Ama kaam nahi hai ka kisi ke paas kuch aur, chalo sab varna sabka line haajir kar denge" Karishma said.

"Haan haan... Hum sab par rob dikhati hain aur maddam sir ke saamne inki ek nahi chalti hai... Kyun Santu" Pushpa ji said.

"Kuch bhi bol rahi hain Pushpa ji aap" Karishma said.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें