AFTERMATH OF HOLI🎸

Next day, around 11 in the morning, Ammi entered the house. Upon finding the main door open she barged inside.

"keh rahi thi ki station se pick karne aayegi... gate bhi khula hai mtlb thana nahi gayi kya??" She thought to herself and walked towards Haseena's room to check her.

Twisting the doorknob, she entered inside. "Has......." she was about to call her but the sight in front of her left her speechless. Someone was lying upon her daughter and they were sleeping so peacefully. She moved to her bed with shocked expression on her face.

"Haseena... utho..."

"maddam sir... us princess ka kya hua phir😴??" Karishma asked in sleepy tone.

"bataya toh tha... vo aur uski dost hamesha saath mein rahe...happy forever😪" Haseena replied in the same way.

"ohhh😴" She said and slept again.

Ammi was listening to their coversation shockingly, "ye sab chal kya raha hai... aur ye Haseena ko maddam sir bol rahi hai matlb ki ye vahi hai...kya naam tha... Karishma😯"

"uth jaao Haseena..." ammi shook her a little but to no avail."is ladki ne aate hi kya jaadu kar diya Haseena par, itne kareeb, waah...kitni acchi lag rahi hain dono saath mein😉... sone dete hain thoda aur..." Saying this she left the room.

An hour later,
..... "Ahh hamara sar......" Karishma opened her eyes with a heavy headache and the first thing she saw was Haseena.

"maddam sir sapno mein bhi aane lag gayi hain ab toh😚..." She was lost in adoring her.

Suddenly Haseena turned to right side holding Karishma but there was no space left on the bed. Unfortunately, they both fell down from the bed with a thud, Haseena on the top of Karishma and her face on Karishma's lips😘(accidental kiss #12).

"Aaaaaaaaaa😵" Karishma screamed,coming out of the dreamland and Haseena opened her eyes with a jerk.

"Karishma Singh?? aap hamare bedroom mein???" She asked shockingly.

"maddam sirr... aap...sach mein hain😲??" Karishma said in shock. Haseena looked around and then at her,

"Nahi hamara bhoot hai😒....aap cheekhi kyun???"

"aapne humko gira diya...bed se..."

"lekin aap yaha kar kya rahi hain Karishma Singh???"

Listening to her loud scream, Ammi came running towards the room and saw them on the floor. "ye kya kar rahi hain ye dono??" She thought to herself but decided to enjoy some time.

Haseena looked around and found themselves lying on the floor. "aap farsh mein kya kar rahi hain??" She asked

"nai matlb boht badhiya... ek toh humko bed se seedha neeche gira diya... phir ye poochne ke jagah ki hume lagi ya nahi, ya phir hume dard ho raha hai ya nahi, ya phir hume kuch hua toh nahi, aap apne bakwaas sawal le kar baith gayi ki yaha kya kar rahi hain... zara sa bhi dimag nhi laga sakti aap har waqt bass......"

......Fed up by her continuous blabbering Haseena covered her mouth with her palm."Shhhh...!!!" She said in a deep voice which made Karishma quiet and their eyes met. And they both zoned out, silence in the environment, eyes were enough to speak😌.

Ammi, who was witnessing the sudden change of environment from fighting, to being lost in each other was looking at them shockingly. After a wait of long ten minutes, she barged inside and sat on the floor.

"kab tak aise hi rahogi tum dono??" She asked making them conscious.

Haseena shifted her gaze towards ammi and got up with a jerk and asked shockingly, "am...ammi aap...aap kab aayi...aap toh sheher se bahar....."

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें