MERE NAAM TU🐈❤️❄️🐻

Haseena and Karishma were walking towards the stage holding hands and the guests were cheering for them. Haseena was only adoring Karishma with a broad and satisfying smile. each and everything inside her was extremely happy today as it was a dream come true day for her. 

On the other hand, Karishma was blushing profusely feeling Haseena's continuous gaze on herself. Her heartbeat was increasing with each and every step they were taking as she was going to step inside a whole new world where she's will be only Haseena's by heart and soul and... officialy too.

Both of them climbed the stage together and Haseena adjusted Karishma's gown. The soft romantic song was playing in the background and dim lights were all around the hall. Santosh and Cheetah asked both of them to have a seat. Though it had been some time since they both were sitting but neither Haseena was daring to leave Karishma's hand nor was she taking her eyes off from her. whereas all other's were attending the guests.

"Kaisa laga surprize?" Karishma asked  leaning to her.

The photographers were clicking their pictures and the media was doing their work too. KarEena were posing while talking with each other at the stage.

"Boht sundar...!! Kishu...aap na kitni khubsoorat lag rahi hain use batane ke liye pehli baar hamare paas alfaz kam padd rahe hain...humein na...samjh nahi aa raha hum kya bolein...pehli baar zindagi mein aisa lag raha hai ki jiski hamein Tamanna thi, hum use paane ke boht...boht...boht ziada kareeb hain...kitna lamba safar tay kiya hai humne...infact, hum dono ne...aur...aur ye sab...ye feeling na...
accha aap chup rahiye, kitna bolti hain aap...humein is ehsaas ko mehsoos karne dijiye..." Haseena was, for the first time feeling short of words. No shayari, sher, poem or poetry could describe how she was feeling and how beautiful Karishma was looking according to her.

"Haseena..." Karishma sighed, took Haseena's hand and placed on her chest. Haseena could easily feel her increasing heart beat.
"Kuch samjhi?  Aisa lagg raha hai ki hamara dil jo hai, wo abhi bahar aa jayega..." Karishma said.

"Lekin aapka dil toh...hamare paas hai...ekdum safe!" Haseena answered sweetly.

"Accha Ji..." Karishma said shyly.

"Hmm...arz kiya hai,

Uske chehre ki chamak ke saamne ...saada laga...
Aasmaan mein chaand poora tha.. magar aadha laga...!!💖✨" 
Haseena complimented her.

"Haseena bas bhi karein...sab dekh rahe hain..." Karishma blushed.

"Haaye...😍Sharma gayi..." Haseena pulled her cheeks.

"Haseena kaa kar rahi hain sabke saamne!" Karishma said slowly.

"Arre abhi toh humne kuch kiya bhi nahi hai...aur aapko dekh kar humse control bhi nahi ho raha hai..." Haseena said playfully.

"Haan... Tabhi hum apni gun saath laaye hain..." Karishma glared at her.

"Ufff❤️...maar hi dijiye goli... Le lijiye jaan hamari... Iss dil ka postmortem kijiyega...ek hi naam milega...Karishma!! Karishma!! Karishma!!" Haseena said dramatically.

"Aap na...! Accha aapne ek bhi baar huggie nahi kiya humko... Kaahe?" Karishma asked.

"Arre wo excitement mein samjh hi nahi aa raha tha kya karein...aapse nazrein hat'ti toh aage soch paate... Lekin abhi kiye dete hain..." Said Haseena getting up but Karishma pulled her back through her wrist.

"Abhi aise sabke saamne accha nahi lagega na Shona...baad mein karenge okay?" Karishma said.

"Okay...! As you say...lekin huggie ke saath kissie bhi..." Haseena demanded.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें