SUKOON MILA 🎸

Karishma was sitting inside the car totally ignoring where she was going. She was just lost, staring outside the car while the person in groom's outfit was staring at her.

An incident flashed up in her mind..

"Karishma kahan gayi thi aap?" Haseena asked as she entered her cabin.

"Maddam sir hum patrolling ke liye gaye thy... Kaa hua??" Karishma asked.

"Hum miss kar rahe thy aapko" Haseena said making a cute innocent face.

"Ama aap toh humse gussa thi subeh se... Humko laga ab aapko kaa hi farak padega" Karishma said.

Haseena forwarded her hand and Karishma gave her hand in hers. Haseena pulled her in her lap and nuzzled her nose into the crook of her neck.

"Hum ...thane mein hain... Kaa kar rahi hain aap ..." Karishma fumbled nervously.

"Hum kehna chaah rahe thy ki hum bhale hi aapse naraz ho lekin pyaar karne waala dil fikr karna toh nahi chhod sakta na" She said sucking her earlobe.

"Aur romance karna bhi nahi chhod sakta..." Karishma taunted her and she giggled sheepishly.

While Haseena was placing multiple kisses from her face to her neck, Karishma asked casually..."kaa hoga aapka hamare bina"

Haseena stopped and looked at her..."matlab?"

"Matlab agar hum aapke aas paas na ho toh kaa hoga aapka?"

"Aap kyun nahi hongi hamare paas...?" Haseena asked being serious.

"Nai.. matlab hum aise hi bol rahe thy..." Karishma said sensing that Haseena has become unnecessarily serious.

"Kuch bhi mat bola kijiye aap Karishma" Haseena turned her face away but Karishma made her look towards herself.

"Accha sorry na... please..." She said cutely 

"Karishma hum bata rahe hain...duniya ke liye hum shyad ek boht hi strict SHO aur ek strong business woman hain lekin hum boht kamzor hain...aapse doori bardasht nahi kar payenge" Haseena said adamantly.

"Are... Toh kaun bol raha hai door jaane ko..." Karishma said and pulled her for a kiss.

Karishma came out of the flashback and was clutching her lehenga tightly. Her red eyes were unable to hold her emotions, her pain, her grief and her betrayal. However strong she might be, she was sure that she can't live without Haseena's presence around her.

Bachpan Mein Jise Chand Suna Tha
Ho Jayega Chehra Na Yeh Socha Tha

Waise Toh Nazar Aate Hai
Sab Apne Hai Lekin

Koi Nahi Hai Apna
Humein Maalum Nahi Tha

She tried to suppress her sob but failed miserably.

Hum Royenge Itna
Humein Maalun Nahi Tha
Beh Jayega Chehra
Humein Maalun Nahi Tha

Hum Royenge Itna
Humein Maalun Nahi Tha
Beh Jayega Chehra
Humein Maalun Nahi Tha

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें