SPECIAL DATE!

Haseena Malik was in her room, getting ready for their date. Standing in front of the mirror in simple Jeans and shirt, she was doing her touch up not before wearing Karishma's favorite perfume.

"Ammi , hum bahar jaa rahe hain...late ho jayega, dinner karke so jaiyega aur medicines lena mat bhooliyega." Haseena said to Ammi before leaving.

"Haan haan maloom hai...kishu baby k saath date pe jaa rahi ho" Ammi said.

"Aapko kaise pata?"

"Aam ...wo... Haan .. hum ammi hain ...hume sab pata hota hai" She fumbled as she was checking the oiling at Pushpa Ji's terrace.

Haseena gave a quizzical look to her and then drove to Pushpa Ji's house.
Upon reaching there, she got down from her car and rang the doorbell.

"Aaiye aaiye, maddam sir" Pushpa ji welcomed her.

"Karishma ji kahan hain? Ready ho gayi??" She asked.

"Kahan🦸👐👐jaa🙅🙅rahe hain aap log🤷👂👂" she asked doing overacting 

"Dinner pe jaa rahe hain Pushpa ji...ab bataiye kahan hain wo" Haseena asked desperately while her eyes were searching for Karishma.

Pushpa ji smiled and closed the door.."andar room mein hain....taiyar ho rahi hain... jaiye madad kar dijiye" She teased her 

"Kya aap bhi Pushpa ji" Haseena blushed and Pushpee smiled teasingly.

She walked towards the room where Karishma was getting ready.She was standing in front of the mirror wearing sea-green full length kurti, searching something.
Haseena leaned to the door with crossed arms adoring her beauty.

Karishma didn't see her but felt someone's presence in the room..
"Pushpa ji...dekhiye na, ye waale jhumke acche lagenge ya phir ye?" She asked confused..

Haseena smiled and went to her...she engulfed her from behind and picked a pair of earrings...
"Haseena...aap"

"Ye waale..." She made her wear the earrings of her choice and Karishma was staring her through the mirror throughout.
Haseena kissed her ear and made her sit... She picked the comb and started doing her hair while Karishma was only smiling..

"Mann kar raha hai abhi chudail bana dein inhe.... Lekin khubsoorat itni lag rahi hain ki pyaar bhi aa raha hai ..." Haseena thought to herself.

"Acche se jaante hain hum ki kaa chal raha hai aapke khurafati dimag mein..." Karishma thought to herself and at the end both smiled at each other🤭.

After doing her hair, Haseena turned her towards herself and had a look of her...
"Ek hi din mein kitni baar maarne ka irada hai hume?" She asked keeping her hand on her heart....

"Kitna flirt karengi" Karishma said..

"Hamara haq hai, rishta pakka hua hai hamara aapse aakhir" Haseena said.

"Hmmm... Aap phir se aise hi aa gayi...kuch accha pehen kar nhi aa sakti thi" Karishma complained. 

"Accha toh hai yeh! Ab kya lehenga pehen kar aayein" Haseena said...

"Nahi nahi... Aap tuxedo pehen kar chaliye" Karishma taunted..

"Aap na... Bahane dhoondti hain humse ladne ke" Haseena said ...

"Hawww!!! Kaise rangeen ilzaam laga rahi hain aap hum par" Karishma said 

"Wo Rangeen nhi Sangeen hota hai.."

"Are ise chhodiye... Ab chalein ya phir aise hi bakaiti karte rehna hai" Karishma said...

"Ji chaliye..." Haseena smiled..

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें