ARRESTED!

At the same time, Haseena entered the cabin and found Mr. Bajaj lying on the floor drowned in the pool of blood and Karishma was standing in front of him holding the gun in her hand, while Shergil when looked at Haseena, passed an evil smirk.

"Karishma Singh" she mumbled in shock.
Karishma turned towards the voice...
"Maddam sir.." she uttered..

Haseena ran towards Bajaj, bent down to check her nerves.
"Ye...ye tu..." She mumbled.

"Ye tu marr gaya...maar diya tumne ise Karishma Singh!!!!" Shergil shouted.

"Nai... Humne... Humne..." Karishma wasn't able to say anything. Her hands and legs were shivering and her heart was thudding against her chest.

"Maddam sir...humne..." She tried to say but realisation hit her hard. She remembered what alligations Haseena had put on her before coming here. Haseena consider her as a cheap girl and she won't understand or listen to her.

Haseena was stood numb but then she realised that she has very less time. If this all was Shergill's plan then she had to save Karishma. She can't let her go behind the bars or else her whole life would be ruined.

Composing herself to some extent, she dragged herself to Karishma..
She took the gun from her hand and tucked it on her belt.

"Ye...ye kaa...ye..." Karishma tried to ask but was too shocked to say something.

Next, she took her own gun,removed a bullet from it and dropped  near Bajaj's body.
"Maddam sir..." Karishma mumbled

Haseena held her through her upper arms...
"Karishma Singh..."
"Haseena... Hum... Humne..." Karishma tried to speak with moist eyes.

"Shhh... Shaant ho jaiye..." Haseena said and hugged her to calm her down.

"Hume maloom hai aapne jaan boojh kar nai kiya... Aap pehle tu shant ho jaiye aur hamari baat suniye..."

"Ye apna family drama band karo... Ek aadmi ko maar diya tumne Karishma Singh!! Ab tumne saza hone se koi nai rok sakta hai...!!!police abhi aati hi hogi bass..." Shergil shouted making karEena scared to the core.

"Maddam sir humse..."
"Hamari baat suniye... Hamare paas waqt zyada nai hai... Ab jaisa hum kehte jaa rhe hain vaisa kijiye..." Haseena said looking into her eyes and Karishma was listening to her silently.

"Dekhiye, hum par bharosa hai na... Hum aapko kuch nai hone denge...!" Haseena said to which Karishma nodded.

"Hum jaise kehte hain vaisa kijiyega... Bhool jaiye yahan jo kuch bhi hua...aur jo kuch bhi kal hua tha...waada kijiye humse ki aap is baare mein kisi se kuch nai bolengi..." Haseena said.

"Lekin maddam sir...aap..aap kaa karne waali hain..." Karishma asked.
Haseena cupped her face and wiped her tears through her thumb...

"Waqt boht kam hai Karishma...Abhi isi waqt yaha se chali jaiye yahan hum sab Sambhaal lenge...bharosa rakhiye" she said determined.

"Hum kahin nai jayenge... Bass..." Karishma said loudly.

"Karishma agar aap yaha  rahi tu aap mushkil mein padd jayengi... Agar aapne kabhi bhi hume apna sachcha dost maana hai to jaiye yaha se..."

At the same time, they heard the siren of police jeep.

"Karishma Singh!! Jaiye and that's an order." Haseena shouted pushing her.

"Hum kahin nai jayenge...!!! Aap jaiye..." She retorted back.

"Karishma Singh!! Aapko hamari kasam, aap aaj jo bhi hua aur aapne jo bhi kia uske baare mein kisi se kuch nahi bolengi..." Haseena said.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें