SWAG SE SWAGAT🎸

"maddam sir vo aapke gaal......."

"pushpa ji abhi hamara mood boht kharab hai... baad mein baat kijiyega..." Haseena said and started the jeep.

"lekin maddam sir....."

"Pushpa Ji! kyuki aapki aaj field duty hai isliye hum aapko drop karte huye thane jayenge thik hai..?" Haseena said.

"Ji thik hai...!" Pushpa Ji replied reluctantly.

Haseena reached the Thana and went directly to her cabin ignoring the banter of Cheetah and Santosh who themselves didn't notice her.

"aaj pehle din hi nayi S.I. itna late hain... punctuality naam ki cheez hi nahi hai..." Haseena mumbled under her breath. She got up from her chair to search for some files when her eyes fell on the mirror in her cabin only and what she saw left her mouth open. A red lipstick mark on her left cheek. "y...ye... ye kahan se aaya..." She wondered and touched her cheek slowly. A flashback of what happened some time ago appeared before her and she couldn't resist smiling. Coming back to her senses, a few minutes later, her smile gets replaced by an annoyed face and she rubbed the lipstick mark from her cheek.

An hour later, Cheetah was still trying to convince Santosh at the Badnam's tea stall who wasn't listening to him.

"Santu Ji... Santu ji... aap galat samjh rahi hain humko..." He made his usual crying face.

"Cheetey mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai... jaa yaha se..." Santosh reprimanded.

"Santu ji hamara baat toh suniye ek baar..." Cheetah tried to say.

While they were busy in their usual banter again and this time they didn't notice a bike halted in front of them. A lady police officer, wearing the uniform and goggles adding to her beauty, got down from the bike. She glanced at them and gave a pitying look. Spinning her bike key in her index finger, she walked inside the thana.

"Santu ji hum na aapke liye chocolate leke aate hain..." Cheetah said and went away from the tea stall.

An important file was missing from Haseena's table. She decided to ask Santosh about that and walked outside her cabin and at the same time she encountered the new person. For a minute, they both kept on staring at each other and finally, Haseena spoke.

"aap..! aap yaha kya kar rahi hain??" she asked shocked.

"aap yaha kya kar rahi hain?" the police officer repeated the question.

"hum hain is thaane ke in charge, SHO Haseena Malik...!" Haseena said crossing her arms behind her back.

"Jai hind maddam sir...! Sub- Inspector Karishma Singh reporting aur ye hai hamara joining letter!!!!"

"ohhh toh aap hain yaha ki nayi S.I.!!" Haseena said politely checking her joining letter.

"nhi hum to chor hain..." Karishma taunted her.

Meanwhile, outside Santosh noticed the S.I.'s bike parked. Without wasting a second she rushed towards the thana.

"Dekhiye hum aapse maafi maang chuke hain... aap bewajah baat ko badha rahi hain..."Haseena said.

"hum?? hum badha rahe hain baat ko... aapki vajah se hum aaj duty ke pehle din hi late ho gaye hai..." Karishma said angrily.

Santosh came running inside shouting, "maddam sir... maddam sir...." and unknowingly she collided with Karishma whose back was facing her. Due to her sudden impact, Karishma got imbalanced. She tried to balance herself with her hands on air but she fell on Haseena's arms and her lips landed on Haseena's cheek (accidental kiss #2).

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें