MOTI BILLI🐈

Next morning, Haseena woke up in excitement. She found herself lying almost on Karishma while Karishma had  wrapped her in her arms. She can't take her eyes off from her cute-cute baby face. She squeezed her cheeks and kissed her nose.

"Kishu...😈" Haseena called with utmost sweetness.

"Shona aap itne pyaar se uthaiyega toh diabetes ho jayega humko..." Karishma taunted her opening her eyes slowly.

"Haayee🙈... Bass subeh subeh se aapki ye pyaari si awaaz sun lein... Toh din bann jaata hai hamara..." Haseena said adoring her.

Karishma pulled her and engulfed her into a warm hug.."good morning Love❤️" she said.

"Good morning" Haseena reciprocated the hug...
"Chaliye jaldi se ready ho jaate hain, aaj hume boat riding par jaana hai na..."

"Hume aisa kyun lag raha hai Haseena ki aap boat riding se zyada kisi aur cheez ke liye excited hain..." Karishma asked raising her eyebrow.

"Nahi tu... Bas hamari khubsoorat girlfriend ko aur khubsoorat banana hai...😼" Haseena said.

"Ohh acha wo make-up? Aap serious thi kaa raat mein?? Nai mtlb hum ye makeup vagairah nahi karte hain... Aise hi badhiya hain..." Karishma asked.

"Serious thy Jaan😈" Haseena said with an evil smile and Karishma gave her a confused look.

She was about to go to the bathroom when Haseena stopped her... "Karishma rukiye ek minute..."

"Ab kya hua Haseena..??" She said.

She gave her black tight jeans and black crop top..."aaj ye paheniye na please" she said.

"Laaiye..." Karishma said unaware of her intentions and Haseena smiled innocently.

After some time,
Karishma was sitting in front of the mirror and Haseena was standing beside her having the make up kit in her hand.

"Are You ready?" Haseena asked.
"What if I say no??" Karishma said.

"It doesn't matter" Haseena said...

"Now close your eyes and let me do my work baby girl...😉"

Karishma rolled her eyes and reluctantly closed them. Haseena was giggling inwardly unaware about the outcome.

She first did the basic make-up of hers...
"Haseena itna make-up kaahe kar rahi hain...ajeeb lagega" Karishma said still had her eyes closed.

"Shhh...🤫" Haseena shushed her.

She first applied pink blush on her cheeks followed by red lipstick on her lower lip.
Coming to the eyes, she started off with black and grey eye shadows followed by black winged eyeliner.

She colored her upper lip black and extended to the both sides, suppressing her giggles🤭.

She made a cute black heart🖤 on the lower part of her nose 😽 giving it a look of cat's nose. Below her nose, she made a few black dots.

At some distance from the dots, on her both cheeks, she made a few lines like cat's moustache 😸...

Next she started combing her hair... "Haseena ab ka baal bhi aap hi banayengi hamare...?" Karishma asked innocent being.

"Arre Jaan... Look kaise poora hoga phir??" Haseena said.

She divided her hair into two parts and made her two ponytails hanging on her shoulders 😂. Next she fixed black furry cat ear hairband on her hair and now 'Moti Billi🐈' is ready🤗.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें