KarEena TIME🎸

After having momos, she went to the balcony waiting for Haseena to come when someone engulfed her from behind.

She smiled identifying the touch, the warmth and the love.
"Haseena" she said smiling.

"Hmmm...kaisi hain aap?" Haseena asked resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Bass kisi ka intezaar kar rahe thy aur utne mein aap aa gayi" Karishma said.

"Kiska intezaar ho raha tha?" Haseena asked.

"Hai koi... 'someone special'!" Karishma replied.

Haseena smiled and turned her around, "aapki tabiyat thik hai?" She asked.

"Ji!" Karishma said.

"Sorry vo hum aapke calls nai utha paaye... Thoda busy thy... Phir jab humne dekhe tu socha ki call kyun karna... Khud hi deedaar kar lein chaand ka😉" Haseena told her and she blushed.

"Koi baat nai Shona... Vaise vo bouquet aur vo cards? Bada pyaar aa raha tha??" Karishma asked.

"Konsa bouquet?? Konsa card???" Haseena asked.

"Haseena!!" Karishma frowned and she chuckled.

"Boht miss kar rahe thy aapko... Isliye vo sab kiya" Haseena said smiling.

"Hmm... Lekin hum tu nai kar rahe thy aapko miss" Karishma said.

"Koi baat nai... Hamara miss karna hum dono ke liye kaafi hai" Haseena said.

"Arre... Hum mazak kar rahe thy.. boht miss kiye aapko" Karishma said sadly.

Haseena held her hands and twirled her round firmly, "Karishma aapko pata hai ab tu ek pal bhi nahi raha jaata aapke bina... Aapki ye cute si smile dekhne ke hum kuch bhi kar sakte hain"

"Kuch bhi??" Karishma asked.

"Haan! Kuch bhi!!" She said proudly.

"Haseena.... aa...ice cream" Karishma said sheepishly.

"Sharm aa rahi hai ki nahi aapko!!!!??!? Abhi kal aapko ice cream ki vajah se itna high fever tha aur abhi aapko ice cream chahiye hai!!!!" Haseena scolded her to which she made a sad face and sat on the bed.

Haseena sighed and sat beside her, "I'm sorriee" She apologized holding her hand.

"Aapne daanta🥺" Karishma said.

"Daantna nahi chahte thy bass aapki fikr hai tu thoda sa volume high ho gaya... Sorry!" She said apologetically.

Karishma chuckled inwardly but maintained a serious and sad face in front of her.
"Humko hurt hua😣" she said.

"Hamari vajah se?😥" Haseena asked worriedly.

"Ji... Aapne daanta... Itni si baat pe 😞" Karishma said trying to make her drama more realistic.

Haseena knelt down before her and placed her head on her hands. "Hum...hume maaf kar dijiye please... Kabhi dobara nai daatenge... Promise" She said in a cracking voice and Karishma felt something wet on her hands.

"Haseenaa!!!!" She said loudly and made her look towards her.
"Aap...aap ro kyun rahi hain" she asked.

"Nai... Bass... I'm sorry" she apologized again.

"Haseena hum....hum tu bass mazak kar rahe thy... Aapko thoda sa pareshan kar rahe thy... Aap...aap itni serious ho jayengi hume nai pata tha" Karishma said worriedly.

Haseena glared at her angrily with her moist eyes and got up...
"Haseena" Karishma tried to stop her.

But Haseena didn't listen to her. She took two pillows from the bed...
"Haseena itni si baat par aap room chhod kar jaa rahi hain??" Karishma asked only to recieve a deadly glare.

TALES OF THE HEARTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें