Chapter 60

Jane Connors Apartment: 7:00am.

The day after the wedding of Jane and Kate.

Kate's Pov

A bright light shine as I felt it's radiant hot breath on my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun was up and the silhouette of a person was seen as I slowly open my eyes, as it adjusted to the light I yawn as I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Good Morning Mrs. Connor" Says a voice as I rubbed my eyes.

She then sat on the bed as I smile, seeing your face smiling down on me as I wake up is something that will always make me smile Jane.

"Good Morning Mrs. Connor" I say to her.

"Had a good sleep my sweet wife?" She asked with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I say to her as she casually sipped her coffee.

"You have no proof of that" She says to me.

"You creep" I say to her as I grab her cup of coffee.

"Well you're married to this creep" She says as she kisses my forehead.

"Mrs. Connor" I say to her as I smile.

"Mrs. Connor" She smiled as she scurried off.

I finish the coffee as I get up and head to the bathroom to brush, I stare at this huge diamond on my hand as I smile. After all this you took me back Jane, I ran away for a year after knowing that you and Anna once adopted a child.. you left that child alone with Anna and hide it from me.. I felt so betrayed and very much angry on you.. but I guess you have truly changed now and I have finally forgive you. Took me a year but you've waited all this time.. I can't believe I'm married to you now, it happened so fast.

I head to the shower as I stripped, was I even ready for the marriage? I mean that ship has sailed now, I guess I never thought about it. I'm relieved you're the one I got married to. I mean I've always belonged to you.

"Deep in thought are we?" Says Jane as she opened the shower door.

"Jane" I say as she enter.

"What are you thinking about?" She says as she kissed me.

"You" I say to her as she embraced me with a kiss.

"Are you second guessing our marriage?" She says as I stand there shocked. How is it that you could read my mind?

"I'm relieved you never gave up on me. I honestly thought you'd forget about me and move on. I guess I'm still shocked I got married yesterday" I say to her.

"I've never met someone like you, it's like you're brave enough to challenge me" Says Jane.

"I'm not afraid of you" I say to her as I turn around.

"Most people are intimidated by me" She said smirking.

"Well luckily I'm not like most people" I say smirking back. She then grabbed my ass as she pulled me closer to her.

"I'll be late for work if we have sex right now" I say to her.

"Why do you even have to work today? It's getting in the way of our honeymoon time" She pouted.

"I promised Josh I'd come back today. We have a meeting and I have some new clients to meet plus I got Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to enjoy the full bliss of our honeymoon" I say to her.

"Ughh fine, I'll have my way with you later" She says as she let's go of my ass.

"Don't look so sad" I say as I get on my knees.