Chapter 33

Kate's Pov

She looked me dead in the eye. She told me she did protect me, it was at that moment I truly saw how much I meant to her. She's so awkward at expressing her feelings. This moment meant more to me than you know Jane.

"I'm sorry about this morning" She says as she pulls me closer.

"It's okay" I say as I kiss her.

"I still don't know who did that last night" She sighs.

"I hope they never do it again" I sigh.

"It will be okay. I won't leave you alone" She says.

"I have my first assignment to do for work" I say.

"What? But I wanna fuck" She says with her sad face.

"That face does not work on me" I say as I wink at her and walked away.

"You are an amusing girl Ms. Williams" Says Jane as she chuckles.

"Always Ms. Connor" I say as I waved.

I head to the shower and take a quick shower. I then grab my laptop and lay in Jane's bed as she entered.

"Would not you be more comfortable in your room?" She says as she strips.

"I feel more safe in here" I  say trying to pay attention to the Word document I emailed myself.

Jane slowly take off her clothes with her eye on me, I catch her at the corner of my eye biting her lips.

"Will this strip tease be over anytime soon? I have to focus here" I say smiling as she blushed.

"So it's not working?" She says blushing.

"It's not Ms. Connor" I smile as she chuckles and heads to the bathroom. Oh thank god. That strip tease really turned me on. But no I have to focus. I want to get this right. As much as I want you inside me I will have to put that on hold for now and focus on my assignment. I have to show Adelyn my worth, that I am not just some random passer-by, I don't usually do anything to please people but I guess this situation is different, I have to be accepted by her, I have to make an impression by the end of the week or else it's bye bye. I don't mind the sales department, I think I will do really well here. The intense look and focus on their faces. You could tell they love their job and would do anything to complete it. That's just the type of girl I am.

I then realised I was deep into thought staring at the first chapter. I have to focus. I have to read this by the end of the night. I start reading, the first chapter was so good, was so mysterious and exciting, then it was on to the dreaded chapter two. I personally thought chapter two ruined the book.

"Babe have you eaten?" Says Jane soaking wet walking out the shower.

"Not yet. I am not hungry" I say not looking at her.

"Shall I make you a cup of tea?" Says Jane.

"Yeah that would be nice" I say smiling at her.

"Okay baby, do you mind rubbing me with lotion?" She asks.

"I am a little busy" I wink trying to resist her.

"Ok babe" She says.

No Kate no, show her your willpower. Don't fall for her seduction. Focus on your assignment.

"Umm.. babe" I say to her.

"Yeah baby?" She says excited.

"You are distracting me. Do you mind putting some clothes on?" I say looking her in the eyes.

"Sure but must I remind you I am naked in my room" She winked.

Moments later she returned with a cup of tea and handed it to me as she retreated outside. She still did not put clothes on, she was walking around butt ass naked. She's doing this to get to me but I can't give in. You are stronger than this Kate. Focus on the task at hand.

I managed to finish 5 out of 7 chapters before Jane came back. I really wish she did put clothes on, she laid next to me.

"Are you going to sleep?" I ask as I look at her.

"I will wait till you are done, I want you" She says.

"You still have no idea what I am capable of doing" I tease as she gulps.

"Then how about you show me? You are worth the wait" She says as she lays on her belly.

Her ass was right in my vision as she wiggled. I instantly got horny as I sigh. Her face was in the pillow but I could tell she was laughing as she wiggled. I then closed the laptop biting my lips. I then rise up and put both hands on her ass cheeks. I turned her around and started to kiss her thighs as she closed her eyes, enjoying it. I reached to her center, leaving small kisses everywhere then put my tongue on her folds. She moaned loudly as I suck harder. I could see her breathing got hard as she bite her lips.

"More" She says out of breath.

I entered two of my fingers and started to thrusting it inside of her. She moaned in pleasure as I slowly entered the third finger she moaned so loud. I continued doing what I was doing. Looks like she was loving every minute of it so was I.

"Baby if you keep that up then I will cum" She says as she grabbed my hair. I go faster and faster as she came hard on my fingers. I pulled my fingers out and licked them seductively as I moaned at the taste. She then rise up and gave me a WTF look.

"That's the things I am capable of doing Ms. Connor" I say as sit while she stood there with her eyes wide open.

"I fucking love you Kate Williams!" She says out of breath.

Hearing that left us both in shock...