Chapter 16

Kate's Pov

It was about 5PM when Jane entered the room with a man.

"Who's this?" I ask.

"Stylist" Says Jane.

"Oh hello stylist" I say.

"Hello Kate. I am Eduardo" He says.

He looked of Latin descent and very easily approachable.

"We will leave at 7PM. Eduardo transform this girl into a princess" Says Jane as she exits the room.

"First you shower and shampoo your hair, after I'm done styling you'll get ready" Says Eduardo as I do what he says.

It took about an hour cause my hair is untameable but we were finally done. For the first time my hair looked so neat, it's usually all wild and wavy or spiked up.

"You look nice" Says Jane.

"What do I wear?" I ask.

"I bought you some new clothes. They just arrived. Take your pick" She says as she leads me to her room.

On her bed was a variety of new clothes. I decided on the basic approach and picked out a blue dress. Jane then led me back into my room with a small metal ball on a string.

"Know what this is?" She ask.

"A metal stress ball?" I ask.

"No it goes in your body" She snickers.

"That's not going in my butt!" I yell.

"It is Ms. Submissive" She said with an evil smile.

"Crap, the contract" I sigh.

"Indeed. A binding contract, now pull your panties down and bend over" Says Jane.

"Wha.. What does it do?" I say embarrassed as I pull my panties down.

"It gives up pleasure Ms. Williams, now put it in your mouth an suck" Says Jane.

I do as she says as she pushes the metal ball in my mouth. I then bend over as she spreads my cheeks and inserts the metal ball into me and I gasp. It was so cold and felt so weird.

"Now put your panties back on. I'm gonna change" Says Jane as she kissed me. I pull up my panties.

As soon as I saw Jane came strolling into my room with her grey suit on.

"Grey is your favorite color isn't it? How ironic" I say.

"Grey suits me best" She says.

"You look hot Ms. Connor" I smile.

"You look like a princess Ms. Williams" She smiled.

You're smiling a lot more than usual now Ms. Connor, that intimidating effect you had when we met is nothing but a distant memory now.

We head in the car as we drive to her parents house. It was a 2 hour drive but we finally made it. It was about 8:20PM as we arrived in front the house. Their house was huge, almost like a mansion. There were about 30 people outside, all wearing masks.

"You didn't tell me this was a masquerade ball?" I say.

"Oh? Did I not mention that?" Says Jane as she hands me a black mask.

"Oh so you were prepared?" I ask as she took a silver mask out. We then exited and headed inside.

"Jane" Her mother called out. Her mother looked beautiful, she wore a beautiful red dress and looked like a shining star.