Chapter 44

Kate's Pov

Jane paced back and forth in the apartment as me and Taylor stare at her. She seemed to be in rage mode and I could tell nothing I say would calm her down.

"Ms. Connor?" Says Taylor as he approaches her.

"What?" Says Jane as she stopped.

"You shouldn't stay here tonight" Says Taylor.

"Taylor's right. Let's go to my apartment" I say to her.

"Okay" Says Jane as she sighs.

"I'll ask Rosa to clean up the apartment" Says Taylor.

"Okay" Says Jane as she grabs my hand and heads to the elevator.

"Slow down" I say to her.

"We have to get out of here" She says as she continued walking fast.

"Stop" I say as I halt.

"What's wrong?" She asks shaking. She looked so scared and vulnerable.

"I love you" I say as I kiss her. She immediately stopped shaking as she kiss me back.

"Thank you. I needed that" She says as our noses touch.

"Let's go babe" I say as I grab her hand and lead her to the elevator. We then head to the elevator as it closed. As the doors closed we notice a note attached to the door as it closed.

"A note?" I say as Jane grabs it. She then sighed in frustration as she tried to crumble the note.

"What does it say?" I say.

"It's nothing" She sighs.

"It's not nothing. Show it to me" I say as she handed me the note.

"MY DEAREST Ms. Connor, you cannot run nor hide from me. I'm always watching you. No matter where you go I'll find you. I'll always find you. I love you Ms. Connor. Forever and Always ~ You know who I am"

"Ms. Connor?" I ask.

"This time it's for me, what does this person want?" Says Jane.

"It's obvious, she wants you" I say.

"And she wants you too" Jane added.

"So this person wants to love us both?" I ask.

"It would seem they can't make their mind up" Says Jane as she sighs.

"Wait a minute...." I say as I grab the note.

"What is it?" Asks Jane.

"I recognise this handwriting" I say.

"You do?" Asks Jane.

"Yes, I've seen this handwriting before" I say.

"Who?" Asks Jane.

"I don't know. I can't remember. All I know is I've seen this handwriting before" I say as I push the note in my pocket.

"So this person is someone you know" Says Jane.

"It would appear so" I say.

"We'll find her babe. I won't let her hurt us any longer" Says Jane as she kissed my forehead. The elevator door then opened as we walk to Jane's car and headed over to my apartment.

We walk in to find Candice sitting in the couch eating a tub of ice cream.

"Gosh. Where have you been? I've been calling you" I say to her.

"Oh I lost my phone" She says as she continues to eat the ice cream.

"Were you with Stefan?" I ask.

"Nope. We broke up" Says Candice.

"What? why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"You seem so busy with your new life now so I didn't want to bother you" She says as she gets up.

"You're my best friend. It's hardly bothering" I say confused.

"Yet you didn't check up on me" She says as she walks to her room.

"Candice wait" I say as I try to stop her.

"Just leave me alone" She says as she slams the door.

"Candice. Open up" I say as I knock.

"Leave her be babe, it looks like she wants to be alone" Says Jane as she puts her hand on my shoulder.

I'm so sorry Candice.

"Let's go get some rest" Says Jane as we head to my room.

I put my phone down next to bed and hopped in as Jane stripped down to her panties.

"You'll freeze to death if you're not wearing clothes" I say to her.

"I have you to keep me warm" She says.

"True. There's nothing a warm hug can't fix" I say as she sit on the bed and I stare at her.

"What's with that look?" She says as I stand in front of her.

"When's the last time we had sex?" I say as I sit on top of her and stroke her hair.

"A while. There's so much going on that I didn't even think about it" She says as she puts her arms around my waist.

"Oh?" I say as I kiss her neck.

"Well I haven't thought about it until now" She says as I suck on her neck.

"I see. Maybe it'll relieve some stress" I say, grinding on her.

"Baby" She says as she grabs my ass and I kiss her. She then squeezed my ass as she kissed my neck. I grab her hair hard as she rubbed my clit. I moan quietly as she started sucking on my neck. She then slowly pulled my panties down.

She was now kissing me passionately as my breathing intensified, she squeezed my ass hard and I could feel her hot breath on my neck. She then pushed her middle finger into my mouth as I sucked hard, she then put one finger inside me. She fingered me so fast that I moaned slowly as she put the second finger in. She then lifted me up and slammed me onto the bed with her finger still inside me as I wrap my legs around her, she stuck her tongue inside my mouth as my body wiggled. I then push my hand into her panties as I noticed how wet she was. I started rubbing her center.

"Mmm" She moaned between the kisses. She then got on top of me thrusting her fingers faster. I moaned as I was so close. I feel her hit my g-spot. It felt so good. She fucked me so hard, not having sex in a while feels so good when you actually do it again. She continued pounding her fingers inside me as I cum hard on her fingers. I was out of breath but managed to get up and kissed her.

"Turn around" I whispered in her ears.

"Okay" She say and bit down her lips. She then flipped over as her head was buried in the pillow. I started to kiss her neck, her shoulders, her back and entered two of my fingers inside of her. She moaned and grabbed the sheets. I continued kissing down her body and kept going faster and faster. She came in a matter of seconds. She then turned around and pulled me up and kissed me.

"That was fucking amazing" She says out of breath.

"It definitely was" I say smiling.

Jane I hope that relieved some of your stress because it sure did for me. I love you so much!!!