Chapter 88

Kate's Pov

After that big argument with Adelyn I went back to my room. I look around the room and see beautiful art work, white flowing curtains, two windows, wooden walls and two doors. It was beautiful. Adelyn had to go out somewhere, she handcuffed me to the bed so I don't try to escape. I had nothing else to do. I decided to take a nap.

I woke up after a while. I rub my eyes and try to move but somebody's body is on me. I turn my head, Adelyn's face is what I see. My eyes widen. When did she come back? I look under the blanket.. she is naked. I have on my underwear. I turn back to her face, her eyes are wide open.

"Hello my love" I look in her eyes then at my body.

"Adelyn, we didn't..." She laughs, then brushes back my hair.

"Of course not, I would never take advantage of you" Adelyn leans in to kiss my neck. I squirm away but get trapped under her body.

"Adelyn, we can't do that. I told you I love Ja-" Her hand went over my mouth. Her eyes shows anger.

"We will not say her name. If you want to get better, you have to not say her name" She takes her hand away stroking my cheek.

"She has really hurt you. I can imagine how much traumatizing the marriage was for you. But it's going to be okay, I can fix you. Things will go back to normal soon" She smiles and kisses my cheek. She thinks I am the one that is sick? Oh my god! She has really lost it. A tear falls from her eye. Confusion takes over my mind.

"Baby, it's me, Adelyn remember? You have to remember! I can't lose you! I can't!" She buries her face in my neck. Her shuttering body makes mine move.

"Adelyn, I remember you but I can't do this. I belong with Jane. Let me go" She wails louder holding my body close to hers. Her sorrow filled face sends pain through my body. Who am I kidding, I still have a soft side for her but she broke my trust. Even though I can see that her intentions were completely for me. Adelyn studies my face again.

"You still love me?" She whispers in my ear. I look into her eyes. She nods as if she had an understanding of the look in my eyes. Her lips crush into mine. I don't kiss her back if I do then I would be cheating on Jane. I could never do that. Adelyn parts from me shaking her head.

"No, that's not right" She looks at my face again. More tears falling from her face.

"You don't even kiss the same. I remember when your lips would touch mine. Sending electricity through my body. I want that kiss back" I shake my head.

"Adelyn, I can't. I care enough about you to say this. You're going crazy and you need help. Come on, let's go back and try and get you some help. Jane can-" Adelyn's fist slams down on the bed, right next to my head.

"No! There is no more Jane! I need to heal you, so we can be together! She has brainwashed you! Kate, I can help you but you have to let me!" Her eyes glow with rage. I am so scared. If I say one more thing that makes her mad, she might hurt me. Tears falling down my cheeks. I nod, submitting to her. Adelyn smiles and trails kisses up my neck.

"That's my good girl. Now, I've done a lot of thinking while you were sleeping. I thought to myself what do I have to do to help you, jog your memory. You have to remember the good times we spent together. The sex was always so passionate, so good" Adelyn says as she smiles wiping the tears from her face and mine. She looks at my body then back at me. Oh no! Not that!

"Kate, baby, I think that it might work. We have to try everything we can to get you back to normal. So I think we should-" I cut her off.

"No Adelyn! Please let's try something else not that!" Adelyn looks into my eyes then chuckles. She shakes her head and reaches for my bra. She unfastens it and pulls it away from me. I tried cover my breasts up with my hands but I couldn't. My hands were cuffed to the bed. She gets between my legs. I shake my head and try to move her away from me. But her strong hands holds me back down.