The First Day

A special chapter to the Ass that cheated on me.

Alex's POV

My alarm went off at 6:00 AM. I groaned and climbed out of bed. I relunctantly walked to the kitchen, as I walked in I found my dad making coffee, pancakes, and eggs.

He looked at me with his messy hair and tired face. "Morning princess."He told me as he continued to make pancakes.

"Morning."I said sleeply as I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"How did you sleep?"He asked.

"I had a pretty good sleep, you?"I asked as I got some V8 Mango juice from the fridge.

"Todays your first day on the job. Kick some ass for me will ya?"He pleaded as he gave me a plate of pancakes.

"Of course."I said with a smile. I ate my breakfast, took a shower and got ready for NXT. I wore a property of WWE shirt, some blue shorts for running, and blue and neon Adias shoes. I drove to the NXT performance center, and arrived at 8:00 AM. Perfect timing. I put my headphones on and headed inside the building, as soon as I walked in I saw Hunted, Steph, Kyle, Sam, and Joey in a ring talking. I looked at him, then Kyle and Sam turned to me, and gladly I saluted my middle finger to them which had tattooed love. I walked to the back and just put my stuff up. I walked out of the locker room and saw Fergal.
"Hey!"He said.
"Hi."I replied.
"How is the lovely Alex today?"He asked giving me a charming smile.
I smiled. "I'm okay, and yourself, Fergal?"
"Pretty good. We gonna train today?"He asked.
"Sure what do you wanna do?"I asked.
"Wanna spar in the ring?"
I nodded, and we headed to the ring. He took his shirt off, showing off his six/eight pack abs. I smiled and we started.
I came towards him preforming a hurricanrana. He fell, got up, and threw me into the turnbuckle, gently.
I looked at him, raising a brow.
"You're a girl."He stated.
I laughed. "This is wrestling, fight me like a man."I said, I ran and tackled him doing a Lou Themz Press. I pulled him up by his hair, he punched me in the gut, picked me up, and gently performed Bloody Sunday.
"How's that?"He asked.
My head felt fuzzy. "That was.. Pretty good.. Sorry, I'm just fuzzy."I said, as I laughed.
Fergal helped me up and smiled at me, and gently caressed my cheek.
"Well, well, well. If it isn't my favorite man, Fergal Devitt."We turned around and saw big-nose coming towards us with Sam and Joey.
I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"I asked, as I walked towards him.
"Just to talk."He said, smiling at me.
Fergal got in between us. "Why don't you back off?"
"OOH. I'm SO scared!!"Kyle exclaimed.
Fergal looked at him and fixed his posture, standing up straighter. "Would you want me to kick your ass now or later?"He asked.
Kyle growled and Sam got in between them.
"If you want him you'll have to go through me."Sam stated.
I then got in between Sam and Fergal.
"Wanna go?"I asked.
Sam looked down at me. "You wanna go?"He asked.
"Yea, you and me. Let's go."I said.
"Alright."
A few moments later, the entire NXT roster was around the ring, and we even got a ref which was Sami Zayn.
The match started and immediately Sam "speared" me, I reversed it, but he still tackled me. Him and I rolled to the ground, and we began to threw punches at each other, then I applied the armbar to him and stretched his arm out as far as I could. Everyone was cheering and in shock. Sam screamed in horror and I screamed triumphantly. Then I felt him tap on my leg, I let go a few short minutes after, Sami held my hand in victory.
"Wow! 14 seconds! 14 seconds, Alex!"Hideo exclaimed.
I laughed and looked at Sam, Ronda Rousey's match was 14 seconds, and Sam hated UFC.

End