You and I

~Fergal~

I slowly awakened, the sun was peaking through Alex's dark blue curtains. I looked at her, she was snugged up very close to my chest, with one hand on my pecs. I simply smiled and kissed her neck. I slowly got up and put on my clothes, I unlocked the door and drove to Starbucks, I got her a venti double chocolate chip frap, that said

"Morning beautiful, I love you." on the cup with a birthday cakepop aswell. I drove back, thankfully she was still sound asleep. I put the beverage and sweets on her nightstand and looked at her soundly asleep. I smiled. She was a godess. I kissed her forehead and moved a strand of hair from her face, and with that, I left.

I got in my car and drove to my apartment, I turned on the radio and then came on the lovely gay ass, but infamous One Direction. It was "You and I", I didn't like them, but I turned the radio up and heard them sing.

You and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between
You and I

I smiled, the song reminded me of Alex and I. God, I loved Alex. I felt weird saying that, but she was just perfect, no matter what anyone said about her, she was perfect no matter what.

I arrived to my apartment, and there they were.

Hideo, Corbin and Kevin.

"Morning gentlemen."I said with a smile as I walked passed them.

"Where were you last night, man?"Kevin asked.

"Just out and about."I said, as I got a water from a fridge.

"Mmmh, out and about where?"Hideo asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"A friend's house." I replied drinking some water.

"And who is this friend?"Corbin asked.

I sighed. "It's Alex."I said.

"How was it?"Hideo asked as he leaned in.

I smiled and smirked. "Let's just say there was some sight seeing, and that's all."I said as I walked into my room, leaving them absouletely clueless.

ღAlexღ

I woke up very grogy, I guess Fergal must've packed a punch last night. Literally. I turned to my nightstand and saw a double chocolate chip frap and a goodie bag from Starbucks. I got the cup and looked at it. It said:

"Good morning, beautiful. I love you"

I smiled and drank some of the frap. Then I got the goodie bag, and there was two birthday cakepops. I nodded my head and smirked. I ate a cakepop and it tasted amazing as always.

~

A few hours later, I showered and got ready for NXT. Fergal and I had a mixed tag match tonight. I was kinda nervous, but I was excited. I arrived to NXT, signed some autographs and went to the back. I went to my own locker-room and got settled. I put my bag down and picked some of my gear. I looked at it and had no idea what to wear. A cut out shirt that had a skull with blue flames on it, a wolf cut out shirt, some black cut up leather pants or some dark blue booty shorts, and one pair of leather ankle top Converse with buckles. I picked some dark blue booty shorts, but the shirt was hard to decide. I looked through my bag to see what else I had packed. At the bottom, I found a Finn Balor shirt. I looked at it, wondering what to do with it. I shrugged and smiled.

~

I walked around the back, with a leather jacket, with some studs, with my gear on. I was on the gorilla, Fergal was already out with our opponents and I was about to head out.

My theme played and I smiled. I walked out with the biggest smirk on my face, I saw Fergal with his mouth opened wide, and the WWE NXT universe as well.

End

Thank you all so much for the love~ I appreciate it guys!