Broken Promises

•Roddy•
I was backstage when I saw the monstrosity of the match. I was pissed, hell I wanted to kill Hunter. I walked backstage to find Hunter, but instead I saw the lil brat and his stupid ass posse.
"Hey kid!"I yelled at Kyle from behind.
He looked at me and I snuffed(punched) him as hard as I could, luckily I hit the lil shit and made his lip bust open and gave him a bloody nose. "Ya wanna interfere in my daughters match think again you lil shit!"I said as I spit on him and his title.
I walked away from the hooligans and looked for Alex. I was worried about Alex, that guy F5ed her, which she could have a serious concussion or worse. I saw a camera man and ran to him. "Where's Alex?"I asked.
"She's still out in the arena."He said.
I ran out to the arena before he could even tell me anything else. I saw here laying in the middle of that ring like she was dead. I ran into the ring, where some medics were taking care of her.
"Doc, what's happening?"I asked.
"I dunno, Mr.Piper."He said as he took his flashlight out, clicked it on and put it on Alex's eyes. "Alex, look at me. You okay?"He asked as he opened her eyelids.
She let out a groan.
"Doc, what about Taylor and Savannah?"I asked.
"They're fine, they have minor injuries on their faces, they'll be fine."He explained.
I saw Alex slowly waking up and I worried for my child. Worry for your child is the worse feeling, especially when they're in pain.
"Alex, kid. Listen to me."I called to her in her ear.
"Dad.."She murmured as she a laid on the ground her eyes still closed. "Did I win?"She asked weakly.
"Shit, kid. He musta hit ya bad.."I said to myself.
"Alex, can you walk?"The doctor asked her.
"Mmh."She said.
The doc, myself and some others helped her backstage to the medical room.
Alex laid on the bad while I stood next to her.
"Where's Taylor and Savannah?"She asked.
"They're getting cleaned up."I told her.
"I can't believe I fell for the piece of shit.."She said, gritting her teeth.
"You'll get them back, kid. Just, relax. Your neck could have been broken again or worse."
She nodded her head, and I fluffed her pillow.
"Don't expect this royal treatment from me at home, okay?"I told her.
She laughed.
"Does any part of your neck hurt?"I asked.
"Just my head."She said rubbing it.
I sighed then the doctor came in or so I thought it was.

~Fergal~
I went into the medical room and saw Alex and her father. He looked at me while Alex rested.
I gulped.
"'Ello sir."I said nodding my head.
"Hey Devitt."He said as he looked at me then tore his gaze off me. I slowly walked towards Alex and her father. I stood on her side while he stood on the opposite side of me.
"Mr.Piper I-"
"Don't speak. Please don't."
"But sir.."
He was quiet.
The doc came in once again. "I have her results, Piper. She's fine, no fractions, no cracks, nothing at all, sir. She should be lucky she didn't get three F5s and sixteen German suplexes like Cena did. Damn, that guy has some balls. However sir, here is some Tylenol for her, it should help."He said giving him the prescription.
"Thanks."He said.
"Alex, you'll be fine. Take some Tylenol and rest, okay?"
"Yes 'sir."She nodded sleepily .
The doc smiled and left.
"Devitt can you help me with her."He said trying to pick her up.
"I got her sir."I told him as I picked her as if she were puppy. "Lead the way."
He lead the way, luckily there were not any fans. I put her on one of the tour bus couches.
"I'll go get Savannah and Taylor keep an eye on her."Piper ordered.
Alex and I were alone, again like old times. I smiled at her, and kissed her forehead
"You'll get them, I'll get them for you."I said, as I played with her hair.
End
[I hope you all enjoyed this, decided to do a lil PiperBalor moment😌💘.]