It's a Date

•Alex•
I layed in bed, tears running down my face, my body hurting and my heart aching.
"What did he mean he wanted nothing to do with me?" I asked myself.
As much as I didn't want to go to NXT to see that Irish bastard, I decided to go anyway. I reluctantly got out of bed and went to the bathroom, which was the same bathroom I healed Fergal in. I sighed, and ran a hair through my hair. I turned on the bath-tub water on hot. I took my clothes off and got in the tub. I breathed in, then out. The water felt so relaxing and soothing to my soul. I got my phone and put the song on 'Heal' by Tom Odell.

Take my mind and take my pain
Like an empty bottle takes the rain
And heal.

Take my past and take my sins
Like an empty sail takes the wind
And heal.

And tell me some things last

Take my heart and take my hand
Like an ocean takes the dirty sands
And heal

Take my mind and take my pain
Like an empty bottle takes the rain
And heal

And tell me some things last

I rubbed the tears from my eyes as I laid in the tub. 

"And tell me some things last " I sang the last line along with the song.

I sighed. Then the song came on that put a smile on my face.

Am I more than you bargained for yet
I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear
Cause that's just who I am this week
Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song
(A notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)

Drop a heart, break a name
We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team

We're going down, down in an earlier round
And Sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet
A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it

"Sugar We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy, described my middle and high school years. I was a weird kid to everyone. Even though my dad was a famous athlete, I wasn't popular I was a weirdo. I was that kid that no one wanted to hang out with, I was the punk-rocker, the tomboy. People assumed I was emo cause of the way I did my hair and dressed. However, in school I was one of the toughest kids. Towards my last year of high school, the girl that I hated the most, her name was Sofia. I couldn't stand her. She was an asskisser, and a total slut, I dealed with her all my Junior High and High school years. She was a girly girl and nothing more than a spoiled ass brat. So, we were changing classes and I saw her fat ass, and what did I do? Grabbed her by her hair and threw her face into her locker twice, then I threw to the floor and, since I was obsessed with Chris Benoit at the time I held her in Crippler Crossface. It took several of my teachers to get me off her. Thanks to my dad, I didn't serve any punishment what so ever, and that day, my dad took me to get ice-cream for the first time ever.

I laughed and sighed, reminescing about the old days felt good. The thot was terrified about me even if I made a fist at her.

I got out of the tub and got ready for NXT. I wore a gray shirt and some black shorts with running shoes. I got in my car and drove to the performance center. When arrived, I sat there in my car, wondering what I would do. I took and deep breath and entered the building.

~Fergal~

"Come on, Fergal!"Corbin exclaimed.

I growled and threw more punches at the bag.

"Come on!"Kevin exclaimed.

I furiously threw more punches.

"Bravo!"Hideo said as he clapped and patted me on the back.

I panted, I was completely sweaty from head to toe. I took my shirt off, and I heard a whistle. I turned around and saw Nikki Bella wink and smiled at me. I smiled then Hideo tapped me.

"Alex, 12 o'clock."He said.

I turned, and here came Alex, looking at me with a bright flame in her eyes.

"May I help you?"I asked.

"Yes, you can."She said sweetly., then I felt something sharp come across my face. I held my cheek, and looked down at her.

"What the hell was that for?!"I asked.

"Umm..I don't know.. Being a dick?"She said rudely.

"Alex, I can explain."I said.

"Well, explain then."

"I can't.."

"Well, don't expect any kindness towards you unless you tell me!"She exclaimed.

"Alex, listen. If I tell you, I might be in serious trouble. Please, just listen to me and please understand."I begged her.

She sighed. "Fine.."She said.

"I'll tell you later, I promise."I said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later."She said, walking away.

"Alex, wait!"I pleaded.

She turned and looked back at me.

"I wanna make this up to you, can I take you out tonight or tomorrow?"I asked.

Her expression was shocked. "What do you mean?"She asked with her eyes widdened.

"Like, take you out to a movie or dinner. May I?"I asked.

"Sure, pick me up tonight at 8, I guess."She said with a shrug.

"Alright, it's a date."I said with a smirk.

She blushed. "Okay."She said as she walked away.

"Nice job, Devitt." I said as I patted myself on the back. I couldn't wait to go on a date with the woman of my dreams.

Double your pleasure
Double your fun and dance
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever girl forever
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever on the dance floor

End

Thank you all for 1K reads! Seriously I appreciate it! So I gave you all this little twist of Alex hating Fergal, but now she loves him again~ I'll give you all a little something in the next chapter too~. Seriously though, thank you all!