Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

/!\
                     !
                     !
This is probably the sound you made when you got the notification. Yes the power has gone to my head and I'm okay with that.

------------

Annabeth lowered the telescope leaned back in her saddle. "They won't attack tonight. With the catapults disabled they don't have any true measure of taking down the Rider or the Kidemonas ships. From what I can see, I'm guessing about two days."

"The dwarves will arrive tomorrow." Nasuada said. "We attack as soon as they are rested then, as night falls. Are you sure you can provide light to our men?"

"Trust me, Lady Nightstalker." Leo said, grinning widely. "If there is one thing I can do it's light up a room."

"Battlefield."

"Light up a battlefield." Leo corrected. "Imma head back and get to work."

"Let us all go." Nasuada agreed. "There is no more to be observed from this distance."

"I'll have some of our runners do some recon tonight." Annabeth offered, Porkpie falling into step beside the massive stallion Nasuada rode.

"That would be perfect, Lady Annabeth. I thank you."

Annabeth gave one last glance to the army that had less than 48 hours to live. She knew that the Varden could win this fight from the book, especially now that Murtagh and Thorn were out of the picture, but how many Guardians would she loose in a war waged in a different world?
------------

Murtagh sat up as Josie entered his room.

When he had returned from helping the Guardians on the main deck, having given Percy his choice, his room had become furnished, the chains gone and fruniture replacing it.

Thorn's "Terrarium" had even been changed, now twice as big and built into the wall.

"Do you like it?" Josie asked, sitting in one of the chairs.

"Yes. This generosity is unexpected, but welcome."

Josie shrugged and straddled the chair. "This is exactly what I was expecting. You made a choice. We don't treat our own like prisoners. Speaking of, why haven't you come off the ships yet. Even Evan dragged himself out of bed to explore the Varden camp."

That was totally on purpose.

Murtagh looked away. "It's best I don't return to the Varden. Especially Eragon. Does he..."

"We havent told him but I imagine the  Villiagers will mention you once he returns from Elf City."

"Ellesmera."

"Whatever."

Murtagh almost cracked a smile.
----------

"This is cruel and unusual."

"Yeah, little cousin!"

Percy sighed. "We had an agreement. I save you from Artemis and her gang, and you help the scouting and infirmary."

Apollo groaned. "But it's the 1600's all over again. Bards, Percy! Bards! My peeps!"

"Mail couriers are a thing again! I must go!"

"Not until after 5 and be back by 9."
---------------

Eragon didn't realize what he was seeing at first until the campfires bloomed to life.

"Is that the Empire?"

I believe so, little one.

That's when they slammed into something, bouncing off and falling for two hundred.

"What was that?"

It felt like metal.

Flapping her powerful wings, Sophia soared back up to see a ship materialize in the space they had just crashed in to.

"Hey, watch it! I'm flying here!" One of the people on the deck yelled, the others ignoring the massive reptile in their airspace.

I do believe those are the Guardians the storm-child spoke of.

"Ya think."
--------------------
Artemis walked behind Thalia, hidden as she always was when meeting mortals.

Thalia never pushed her on that, never asked her why, and that made the moon goddess care for her half sister all the more.

There were many men in this military camp, which is why Artemis was hanging back in the first place. Luckily, they were keeping their distance, a few even bowing, most likely from Carvahal.

"Jazzie!" Thalia grinned, opening her arms for the small mage to hug her. "What chaos have you sowed?"

"I picked a fight with an elf and won."

"So proud." Thalia ruffled Jazz's already chaotic hair. "Sure you don't wanna trade in that green for silver?"

"Ha! I get to troll mortals for eternity with the Guard. Pass!"

Artemis smiled at the familiar argument. "Where is Percy, child?"

"Up on the Command ship, Lady Artemis." Jazz said. Even she didn't mess with the moon goddess.

"Please tell him we've arrived."

"Sure. Oh, Apollo is in the Infirmary, just fyi." And with that she was gone, a trail of glitter trailing away from where she once stood. 

"I cannot tell if I am grateful or not Percy snatched her up before I could."

"Grateful, my lady." Thalia said. "Very grateful."
----------
Okay. So my excuse this time is that I have a Switch now and it's really hard to write when you would rather save Hyrule or blot out the sun.
Also, I decided I was too tired to proofread. No beta, we die like Guardians.