The Eclipse.

Annabeth leaned over the rail, watching the convoy of Empire Soilders traveling below them. Luckily, between the Mist and the reflective panneling on the hull, the Argo fleet looked like nothing more then an uninteresting cloud.

"Avast, ye scurry dogs!" Jazz yelled, brandishing a wooden sword at a villager boy.

"It's scurvy!" Carson yelled as the villager and Jazz engaged into an epic battle.

"No it's not!" Jazz yelled as she ducked under the boy's wild swing.

Annabeth grinned as other children aboard the Argo four joined in, eventually overwhelming Jazz and tying her to the mast with celestial bronze augmented rope that Carson provided.

A caw caught her attention as Yang, Percy's white crow gifted to him by Artemis landed next to her, a letter around his ankle.

Dear Wise Girl,
I was invited to a Dragon Ho-down by the elf queen. If I don't come back, tell Jason and Blackjack I love them.
I'm not that worried about it since I know you will find a way to murder me again if I don't show up for dinner  so I will have to deal with telling you how much I love you then.
See you at dinner.
Forever yours, Seaweed Brain.

A shadow passed over head and Annabeth's eyes widened as she took in the first contact of a total solar eclipse.

"Warn the villagers not to look." Annabeth yelled. "And get in contact with the Hunt!"

-------------
"Nice place you got here." Percy said, glancing around the Royal Palace, which was filled with elves, one, with long black hair, looking at him impetuously from her throne. "Really got the People of the Forest feel."

"You are Perseus?" The elf queen asked.

"Yeah, but I prefer Percy."

"You have crossed the wards with impunity several times now. We would like to know how, so we can fix the holes in our defenses." Izlanzadi said.

"The wards stop humans from coming in without permission. ." Percy said, examining the archways above his head. He would have to bring Annabeth with him next time. She would love this.

"You appear to be human." Izlanzadi said, seemingly relaxed but Percy could sense the welling of magic as she consistently keep energy ready to cast a spell at a moment's notice.

"I can appear however I wish to. I can take the form of an elf, a man, a dwarf, a raging fire, a great tree or any creature of the earth, sea, or sky." He grinned at Saphira. "If I so desired, I could even take the form of a dragon." He turned back to the Queen. "But this is the form those who know me recognize, and so, it is the one I take most often."

The Queen shifted in her seat. "Eragon tells me that you have been relaying messages between him and his cousin and that you are transporting the villagers of his home to Surda. I would like to know your reasoning."

"I have a few. My goals simply aligned with yours, mainly, I want the King's head on a pike." Percy spat. "Before we were simply content to continue on our voyage but we decided to become...involved, after one of our own was almost kidnapped by Empire Magicians in an attempt to gain leverage over the rest of us. We were not pleased."

"And the child?" Izlanzadi asked.

"Jazz is fine, she is one of our strongest mages and can handle herself. In fact-"

Percy suddenly was cut off by a deep shadow that passed over the land.

Looking up, his eyes widened as the moon over took and blotted out the sun.

"Oh schist." Percy said.
-----------
"Hey, Thalia!"

The daughter of Zeus looked up to see Merida, hair pulled back with a silver headband and in the standard hunter's uniform, coming towards her.

Behind the Scotish princess was another hunter, helping Merida carry a boar that was roughly the size of a truck. "Look what we found down in the caves south of here. There are wolves even bigger than this."

"Last time I saw a boar this big it was the Sow's piglets. And you brought it down."

"Eli helped." Merida said, jerking her head at the quiet hunter behind her. "Slowed it down enough for me to take the shot."

"Well done, both of you."

They were camped just North of the Beor Mountains, between the Hadarac desert, next to the Az Ragni river. North of them laid Hedarth, a trading post, and beyond that, Du Weldevarden, where Lady Artemis said Percy was speaking to the Elf Queen.

The Hunt had traveled South from the Spine, traveling down the Ninor River and scouting Gil'ead, before continuing south down the Ramr river.

Along the way they had picked up three recruits, two peasants and a noble who had prayed for salvation from their husbands or fathers, not caring who answered until Lady Artemis did.

Furnost had been boring, although Petroyva, the first city in Surda they encountered, was a bit interesting, even if it was little more than a fortress with a small market that close to the border.

Now they were several leagues from the dwarven city of Orthaid, although none but the lady had ventured inside yet.

"Merida, do you think you can help our newest hunter learn to field dress. It's certainly big enough."

Merida beamed. She loved the Hunt, especially since it was the first time she got to meet girls with similar passions. "It's no problem at all. Come on, Eli!"

"Okay." Said the shy hunter.

"Alina!" Merida called. "Come learn something."

Thalia chuckled just as Artemis returned to camp. "Milady."

"That is a very large boar." The goddess said, watching Merida string it up in a tree."I will be in my tent. I have letters to write to Perseus."

"Yes, milady."

Artemis opened her tent and froze.

"Hey, Sis."

"Yo."

That's when the eclipse started.
-------
Yo. Anyone miss me? Well, I'm back and under quartantine and bored out of my ever loving mind. I haven't been under for a week yet and I think I'm on the verge of homicide.
I'll try to write more but I kinda hate everything right now.
Ta for now, your tyrannical Overlord.