Chapter Flashback! Mwahahahaha

"BLEEDING HOGMONKEYS!"

Aang swerved, narrowly avoiding the pair in green that had invaded his airspace.

"Hey, poser! Come on up!" the boy yelled, freefalling past the Avatar.

The girl laughed, following the boy, who could only be her brother, in his steep dive.

It took a moment for Aang to snap out of his shock, angling his flier downwards.

The pair had appeared out of nowhere, without anything even remotely resembling an Air Nomad Flying Staff.

That only left spirits as the explanation. Powerful ones, if they were here in the real world.

He landed in a clearing, where the two siblings immediately latched on to his shoulders. "Come on. Percy wants to see you."

-------------
Percy snickered as he remembered the twelve-year-old Avatar's expression as he took in the Guardian camp.

They had only been there to give Aang some advice, but Percy couldn't say no to Leo kidnapping a firebender short term (Thalia and Clarrisse helped) to learn some moves.

But that was a few worlds ago. This one was much more interesting.

Annabeth had theorized that Chaos had, for lack of a better phrase, 'shanghai'ed the plot ' in this world, using his rather subtle and liberal manipulations of the Mist to give the Guardians a good reason to stick around.

The Guardians watched as Harry and Dumbledore walked through the woods, completely oblivious to the fact that they were surrounded.

The demigod's hoods were up, masks on. Even Nico and Thalia were sporting their own custom made black and silver cloaks.

Their masks were the same however, the only difference being that Thalia's had a symbol of Artemis on its forehead, antlers with a crescent moon, and Nico's had a strange triangle, circle, line thing Jazz had insisted on.

The daughter of Hecate (having been horrified no one had bothered to read or watch the series, despite protests that not dying took up a lot of time) had forced them all to watch the condensed musical, so they all thankfully had an idea of what was going on.

The only reason they had time to do so was because they watched it in the land between the rain drops, where time didn't really exist, only space.

On Annabeth's signal, Percy removed his mask and hood, features shifting, hair shortening and his eyes becoming more emerald than seagreen.

Annabeth sliced her hand through the air. Now!

Thalia and Percy lunged, the former grabbing Harry and bringing him to Mira, who with a single movement stole away his sound.

Dumbledore turned to face Percy, who filled the space Harry had stood moments before. "Everything alright, my boy?" he asked, seemingly finding nothing out of the ordinary with 'Harry's' features.

Percy nodded, looking down and subtly readjusting the glasses he had made appear. "Sorry, sir, " he said, "I tripped over a root." He tried to appear suitably embarrassed, if only as an excuse not to look Dumbledore in the eye. Jazz had been very clear on that particular point. He'd rather not have the 'leader of the light' getting his brain fried if he tried rifling through the memories of a god.

Dumbledore nodded in understanding, his surface thoughts refocussing on his own footsteps and trying to ignore the disappointment he felt. Not suspicous, then. Percy resisted the urge to smile at the memory of the evil laugh Jazz had given when she told him of the difference in the pair's ability. Percy not needing eye contact would surely, should he learn of this fact, make the headmaster's ego take a hit.