Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts. Kill me right now please.

A Slytherin Introvert is adopted by a Hufflepuff Extrovert. Colorized.

"So you excited for our new recruits?" Travis asked his brother as they patrolled the halls, masks on and hoods up, making their way invisibly along the roof.

"If excited for recruits means excited Clarrisse will be out of her tent for a long period of time then yes." Conner smirked. He had been the one watching the Hog's head that weekend while Alena watched from inside. From her report, it went well.

Travis cackled. "George gave me these." He said, holding out a small drawstring bag. "Some of their only recently finished prank candy. It will be glorious. All we have to do is switch out Chris's stash, illusion them with Mist and watch the fireworks. Literally." He laughed again, catching the attention of a perfect who looked around in confusion but saw no one.

They turned a corner, a curious trick on a slanted ceiling and started walking towards the great hall.

Conner, hearing a commotion,  looked up, or rather down, to see a large group of students looking at a new plaque that had been hung up.

He clicked his heels and did a flip, pulling off his hood and mask as he did, landing lightly a few feet away from the edge of the crowd, his brother right behind them, right as they shimmered into visibility.

"This is horrible." A student said.

"She has to know." Said another.

Conner got closer, his dyslexia acting up now of all times.

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An Organization, Society, Team, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No Student Organization, Society, Team, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

"Hey, Travis?"

"Yeah?"

"If the Kidemonas were under her authority, would that mean we were disbanded?"

"Oh course not. It says so right here that all Student Organizations, Societies, Clubs, and team's are now disbanded. We are neither students or a club, team, or society so we would be fine."

"Well, what are we then?"

"Well, we're a tight-knit group that are close enough to call each other family, have a strict hierarchy, and set territory, are hostile towards outsiders, occasionally outright violent towards groups similar to ours and adopt new members in with an oath where we proceed to haze the schist out of them." Travis said very matter of fact. 

"There is only one thing we can be then."

Their eyes widend in horror as they grabbed each other's shoulders, "Oh my gods! Are we in a gang?", only to have their heads slammed together by an irate Skye.

"Get your podex back to the island, you idiots. Percy's returned." She said, fingers crackling with electricity, a clear threat.