Counting down till I get what I want [Lou x Debbie]

by how_to_sit_gay

Summary:
"Well, what did you expect, then?" Lou leaned back in her chair and moved to drape one arm over the backrest. She was intrigued.

"An orgasm, for once."

Lou stopped her movements mid-way, gave Debbie a long look hoping she'd elaborate, but then the penny dropped all by itself. "Wait, are you serious?" Debbie shrugged noncommittally and Lou was ready to lose it right there and then. "You've never had an orgasm in your entire twenty-five years of life?!"

Debbie kicked her heels off and groaned at the relief she felt in her feet. Before she had even sat down at the table, Lou had already wordlessly slid a steaming mug into her general direction. It had somehow become a habit that Lou'd be up when she came back from her private adventures, but every time Debbie had asked for reasons why Lou even bothered, all she had gotten was a mysterious smirk and a shrug. So she didn't even try to get an answer this time.

Gratitude for the drink evident on her face, she sank down onto the chair and cupped the porcelain with both her hands to suck up its warmth.

Lou took in the picture before her before speaking her verdict. "You don't exactly look fucked out."

Debbie shook her head slowly in response. "His mattress was nice. Apart from that... I don't know why I even bothered."

"That bad, huh?" The blonde quickly covered half of her face with her own mug, pretending to take a long sip of her coffee when in fact she was trying to hide her slightly chuffed grin at Debbie's apparently lousy date. Of course she wanted her best friend to be happy, but she clearly preferred if it was with her, thank you very much.

"You know that Einstein quote?" Debbie's voice pulled her out of her thoughts as she slammed the expensive looking watch she had nicked from her date's dresser on the table at the same time.

The Australian quirked an eyebrow. "Of course I know every word he ever uttered, but please do tell me which one you're actually referring to."

The brunette looked at her blankly. "How do you manage to be this snarky at this ungodly hour?"

"The ominous snark fruit can only be harvested between 1 and 4 a.m. and has to be eaten right after plucking it from the tree. The effect is immediate and strongest the first two hours after consumption, but can last up to 48 hours before it fades completely. Simple as that, really" she replied completely straight faced, then continued with a hint of fake innocence in her eyes "So, the quote?"

Debbie heaved a deep sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose with her fingers. She already felt the headache coming.

"I think it goes something like 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome' , or at least that's the gist of it."

"Well, what did you expect, then?" Lou leaned back in her chair and moved to drape one arm over the backrest. She was intrigued.

"An orgasm, for once."

Lou stopped her movements mid-way, gave Debbie a long look hoping she'd elaborate, but then the penny dropped all by itself. "Wait, are you serious?" Debbie shrugged noncommittally and Lou was ready to lose it right there and then. "You've never had an orgasm in your entire twenty-five years of life?!"

The Ocean's eyes widened in shock. "Oh God no! It's just..." a light shade of pink appeared high on her cheeks "No one's ever been able to make me come except myself."