Chapter 13: French Kiss In A Closet

Russia pulled America into the dim lit closet with him and quickly closed the door behind them.

He pushed America against the wall and leaned in. "Does this satisfy your jealousy?"

America had no idea where Russia's confidence came from. Before first period it seemed like he was too shy to do anything like this in school. He didn't understand and he wanted to. America placed his hand on the doorknob and looked at Russia.

"Would you be embarrassed if I opened this door and showed people that we were in here like this?" America said.

Russia tensed up. "You wouldn't...wait are you still mad at me?"

"Answer my question first." America said.

"Yes I would be, if I wanted people to see us I wouldn't have taken you into a closet stupid." Russia really hoped he wasn't going to open it.

America realized he had a point. He also realized Russia was clearly comfortable doing subtle things and not obvious affection in public.

"Now answer my question. Are you still mad at me?" Russia asked.

America looked at the door knob and locked it. He smiled and looked up to him. "Not anymore."

Russia watched as he did this and smiled back. "Good." He wrapped his arms around America's waist.

America wrapped his arms around Russia's neck and softly chuckled. "What? I give you one kiss last night and you're suddenly even more obsessed with me?"

Russia softly chuckled while narrowing his eyebrows. "You're more obsessed than I am." He leaned his face in until there was a tiny gap between their lips. Russia waited there to tease America.

America knew exactly what Russia was doing. He was annoyed but didn't care anymore that he was about to be defeated. He pressed his lips against Russia's. Once again the perfect paradise was reborn.

Russia thought he'd never get to taste his lips again. While kissing he stuck his tongue out a little to lick America's cherry chapstick. He liked the taste a lot. America assumed he was trying to tongue kiss him. He found it cute how Russia didn't really seem to know what he was doing so he figured he would help him and take the lead. And with that, America inserted his tongue into Russia's mouth.

Russia let out a small muffled yelp and accidentally bit the shit out of America's tongue. He wasn't expecting America to tongue kiss him, and he really didn't know how.

America quickly pulled away while swearing. "OW FUCK! MOTHERFUCKER WHY DID YOU FUCKING BITE ME THAT FUCKING SHIT HURT!" He held his tongue to reveal it dripping blood.

Russia panicked while looking at his tongue. "I'M SORRY! WHY DID YOU EVEN FUCKING TRY TO STICK YOUR TONGUE INTO MY MOUTH!?"

"WHAT? YOU WERE LICKING ME AND INDICATED THAT YOU WANTED TO!" America shouted back. He was applying pressure to his tongue to stop the bleeding, it caused him to sound weird while yelling.

"NO I WASN'T! I JUST LIKE YOUR CHAPSTICK DUMBASS! AND IF YOU THOUGHT THAT I WANTED TO STICK MY TONGUE IN YOUR MOUTH, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO IT INSTEAD!?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEARLY UNEXPERIENCED AND REQUIRED ASSISTANC—" America was then cut off by the door knob wiggling.

"Who's in there? Open this door!" a voice from outside the closet questioned and demanded.

The boys looked at each other with widened eyes and remembered they were at school.

"Fuck..." America whispered. He took his fingers off his tongue. "We can't let them find us in here, we will be in deep shit-especially me."