Chapter:28

Unedited...

*************

Salina could almost see that happening. Her stomach twisted as she feel stuck. His face was so close that if she shifts a little bit it will touch her. Aaron's eyes cold he did not move even a little bit, he was patiently waiting for her react. She breathed out moving closer. Her lips brushed against his. Aaron can feel her warm wet lips. He sighed cupping her face, he wiped her lips. She gulped trying not to flinch away.

"What are you playing at?" She looked down only for a second before grinning at him. Her eyes cold. As her hand touched his face, she soft brushed his cheeks. Salina shifted.

"Playing?" She pressed herself against him putting her head bellow his cheen. Aaron narrowed his eyes as she snuggled closer.

"Why do you think I am playing? Did not you asked me to give you a chance?" Aaron chuckled almost relaxing, before she could react he pulled her on his lap. Salina stiffen up before forcing herself to relax.

His hand slowly wrapped around her waist.

"Do you think I believe you?" He asked. She chuckled.

'You need to distract him, Salina. At all cost' Her lips touched his neck slowly gliding up. Aaron hand went to her nape pulling her away his lips crashed on her. His lips moved almost forcing her to kiss back. Salina closed her eyes.

As much as she hates him, it been so long since she feel like this. Her thoughts went bitter as she pressed herself against his, her tongue on his lower lip. He let her tilting his head making it easier for her. He pulled back leaving her and himself breathless.

"Will you really give us a chance?" It was a soft whisper. She did not know why she feel like stopping what she was doing?

'But it's Aaron, Salina' Her own voice was enough to bring her back to reality.

"I will, Aaron" Salina looked up with a soft smile. He stare at her for  long time. She pressed a kiss soft against his neck.
His hand went to her scalp tugging her hair, she looked up.

"Are you trying to distract me from something?" He asked. Salina glance at his lips.

"Do you actually think I will put my pride aside to distract you?" She asked almost sounding offended. It was the most logical reasoning she could think off.

Aaron put his face against her neck his lips touching the hollow of her throat. She gulped feeling his lips right above her cleavage. She gulped.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, his voice icy.

'Is he still testing her?' She looked away. Her mind was reeling with thoughts and her emotions are going array.

"No"

************

Austin breathed out, he did not want to act like this but the next thing he told her shocked her. She paled.

"You mother recieved a huge amount of money for helping my mother. As she would like to say" His voice icy. Marlyn gasped she could not believe it not once that her mother was capable of doing something like this.

"I.. I.. don't know" Marlyn tremble, she is scared that he will believe, she have any idea of this.

"Do you know what exactly it mean, don't you Mar?" Austin breathed out. He is angry yet the immense amount of sadness at the thought that the death was not her mother's choice. She did not leave him. She did not choose to escape. They could have lived a happy life if only if only Meera was not involved. He could have given his mother the life he always wanted. Then why?