Chapter:10

Unedited...

******************

Author's pov..

Austin sit there on his car, staring the front gate of Medicinal Clince. He does not know how to keep his thoughts from wandering to a cerrain place.

Past..

Something he thought he does not need to deal with anymore is standing right in front of him.

Don't run away from past..

Thoses words are true. A bitter truth he is feeling suffocated in his own skin. His thoughts make him sick to his stomach

Hatred and Anger..

That's the only feeling left in him in only one day. In only one fucking day and the only thing left is this dark thoughts and anger.

He closed his eyes taking deep breath trying to calm down. He left her there alone. What was he thinking? He needs to stop himself before it's too late. But how could he stop himself ?

Knock knock..

Austin looked out to see Cassandra glaring at him. He opened his car door as she take a sit.

Cassandra was looking outside with out a word. Austin sighed as he softly put his head on her shoulder.

"I heard that you are trying to give Marlyn a divorce" She asked coldly not trying to shrug his head off of her shoulder.

"Yes" Austin answered closing his eyes.

"Why?" She asked her voice soften.

"I want to get rid of her. What else?"

"Austin" She yelled at him.

"Fine, I don't know" She sighed at his vague answer. She knowns that he does not like to talk about past spending 10 years with him. She have a very good idea how good he is at hiding things.

Things which should not be hidden.

"That can't be an answer Austin" She sighed. After taking to Jeremy she called Austin which went straight to switched off then Marlyn she did not pick up the call,than Lisa who told her that Jeremy was trying to find him and he is not in the clinic.

After that Cassandra called Jeremy who told her everything about the divorce and Marlyn refusing. He even mentioned about some man threatening Marlyn.

What the hell is going on in here?

"What answers do you want?" He tried to pulled his head away when she pat his head making him relaxed.

"Why?"

"Just answer me why? Why did you ask her for divorce? The last time we talked about it I thought you are happy?" She asked sighing a bit.

"I was" Austin chuckled. He was that's the truth but knowing seems like a distance memory, though it happened only two days Why does it feel like a life time? Where he died and wake up here?

"Austin?" She called him. He blinked his eyes coming back to reality.

"I hurt her" He said gulping painfully.

Hurt?

Did he simply hurt her? No it was much more than just hurt. But she hugged him in all this chaos he could still feel her warmth, her softness.

"Who?" Cassandra asked knowing very well.

"Marlyn" Austin chuckled at her. He knows she deliberately asked him.