Chapter:12

Unedited...

********************

Austin was sitting in his chair his eyes closed. He needs to stop thinking about what happend yesterday. What he did to her as things come clear?

Why does it feel like he is returning back to those days when he needs to count days just to keep himself sane?

I am doing this to make you mentally strong.

I don't want too. I want mommy.

Austin blinked his eyes as his thoughts taking darker turns than it should. The more he spends time with himself the more suffocating it is becoming.

He is a fucking disappoint. If only he could just vanish will this suffocation everything will end. At least this will stop him from hurting Marlyn.

Knock.

Knock.

"Come in" he said his voice controlled or blank he could comprehend. This is bad is he returning back to his old self. Austin blinked his eyes seeing Cassandra standing in front of him glaring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Austin asked trying to keep his composure. He seems normal key words seems.

"Marlyn came to our house yesterday" Cassandra said. He raised his eyebrows.

"Did she? now" He shrugged his shoulder it does not matter what she does as long as she keep her distance.

"Austin, What did you do?" She asked straight to the point.

"She did not tell you?" He smirked.

"She did but I don't judge without hearing both side"He stare at her for a while before opening his mouth. It true she does not.

"Truth, that's what I want" She said.

"What happened?" She asked again as he keep quiet.

"Past" his one word froze her. She stare at him hurt filled her eyes.

"You already told me that but Where does Marlyn plays?" She asked.

"Who knows she is playing the role or not" he chuckled.

"Austin, stop talking about in a round about way just tell me the truth"

"I already told you, Cass" he stare at her with hatred.

"But she is not Meera"

"I know"

"Than don't hurt" Cassandra said.

"Pushed her away if that's what it will takes"

Push her away? He chuckled, it's not like he did not. He did he fucking did and if only she let him go he will destroy his life without a second thought. Bit now he is destroying hers too.

"Don't you think I did not?" He asked coolly before looking away.

"I asked her for a divorce the very next day after I slept with her. As if she is some kind of a one night stand not my wife" he stare at Cassandra whose face paled a bit.

"But she stayed"

"But she fucking stayed" He said. This is hilarious and he is loosing his fucking mind.

"When it did not work I did something more dangerous" He chuckled.

"Do you know what?" He smirked. Stop it Austin don't break it.