Chapter:14

Unedited...

RoseJackson174 Thank you for encouraging me to complete this chapter.

**************

Marlyn stare at him, Austin coolly return her stare.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked choking a bit. She can feel her heavy breathing.

"Don't you love me?" Her works escape her breath a part of her scream at her for asking this question. What if he brutally reject her? What will she do?

She looked up the man who was there after her mother. He is her support system. Everytime she felt upset or sad Austin would silent sit beside her hold her. She could never believe him hurting her than Why? And how did this come to this.

"Love?" Austin stare at her, his lips lifting up in a half smile.

"Do I love you?" He chuckled like it was some kind of funny joke.

"Do I love the woman who can't even give me something I want?" He asked coldly. Marlyn's eyes widen and it stung her.

"Even if you want to keep me you can't Marlyn" His cold emotionless eyes stare at her.

"Do.. you.. do you hate me then?" She asked fumbling a bit her hand tremble as she put her hand against his chest. Austin bend down putting his head against her closing his eyes. Hate?

Even if everything that happened in the past were true, even if he feel like he is betraying himself, he don't know what he would do but hating her cannot be an option.

"Hate might not be the word, Mar" he moved backed, her eyes widen as a tear trickled down her cheek. She can feel herself suffocating.

He wiped her cheek, "You are making me stay with you against my will, Marlyn. What do you expect me to do?"

"A..am I a burden?" She asked her voice tremble a bit before breaking off comepletly. Is she that pitiful? After all this time, after all this struggle. Did she fail?

He was staring at her with his emotionless cold eyes. Another tear trickled down her cheek. Her resolve to be strong break as an array of insecurities filled her. She alway knew she is not good enough for him but now those thoughts are becoming a part of her life.

He again bend down his finger grabbing her cheen pulling it up, his lips pressed against her softly nibbling her lower lips.

Marlyn eyes widen as he kissed her softly. He pulled her closer his hand went around her neck softly tugging her hair before capturing her lips with his.

"Have I ever make you feel like a burden?" He asked his jaw clench a bit.

"Marlyn have I ever make you feel like a burden?" He asked again pulling her even closer his grip tighten aroun her waist almost becoming painful. She whimper.

Has he ever make her feel like a burden?

"No" she whispered.

Not even once did he make her feel like a burden. He is always kind to her but now? What about now? What about feeling unwanted?

She does not want to feel like this. Why? She does not want to feel unwanted not form the man who makes her happy. Not from the nan who was there for her. Who make her see her errors of live help her, support her and encourage her to live past her mother. The man she inevitably fall in love with the first time she saw.

"But you are making me feel unwanted, Austin" there she said it. A part of her wanted to deny this gawking emptiness when she said that.

Unwanted