Hiyakasudere

Modern AU

Definition- A Hiyakasudere refers to a character who likes to tease others and sometimes flirt with those they like. However, a hiyakasudere does not manipulate or wants to cause pain, and only does and say things to playfully infuriate the person they like or leave them flustered.

"You know your skin always feels cool whenever you touch me," Naruto said with narrowed predator gaze. Shikamaru could feel the heat rushing to his face as he was made to sit in Naruto's lap. They were in the local park at night a few blocks away from a party they had attended. "Shika-chan you make me so unhinged when we touch. Come on baby entertain me." 

"I-I'm not your baby," Shikamaru stuttered as he curled over at Naruto's cold hands running up his body and covering his pectorals. He choked on a moan and melted slightly. Naruto's playful chuckles rolled over his ears making him whine. 

"Sure you are, look at you. Sitting in my lap like the darling pet you are, crumbling under my fingers on your tits and looking so greedy for attention," Naruto licked his ear shell which made the other shiver. He squeezed his boyfriend's plump chest and sucked on his neck. "You're such a fucking tease." 

Shikamaru bit his lip to keep from alerting anyone to their situation but Naruto pulled on his chin to release his lip from between his teeth. "N-Naruto, no I can't keep quiet. Stop it," Shikamaru moaned as Naruto started grinding into him. His eyes got a little hazy as he ground back into him with excitement. 

"Sure, sure, just scream as loud as you can for me. Let them hear your pleasure," Naruto spun him around so they were facing each other. Naruto pushed up his shirt to expose his chest to the cold night air. Shikamaru shivers as Naruto's hot tongue sucked hickies into his chest while his hands dug into his jeans to stroke him at a slow teasing pace. 

"I can't do that, we'll be in trouble," Shikamaru panted as he wrapped his arm around Naruto's head to encourage him. 

"You say that but you're pushing me to do it anyway. Come on and move your hips on my cock, you love my cock," Naruto purred as he licked up his upper body and to the sweet spot on his neck. Shikamaru purred and melted as he ground into the blonde who chuckled at his antics. He loved teasing Shikamaru because it always takes a while and a bit of effort but when he fell into that haze he was long gone and much more willing to get off with his boyfriend. 

He pulled the Nara down into a heavy kiss as they got off together in public. 

"Shikamaru," 

"SHIKAMARU!" 

"Jesus FUCK SHIKAMaRU!" 

***********

Shikamaru's eyes snapped open and looked over at Naruto who was wearing a bewildered expression. He took a moment to regain his sense of direction before he registered that he was humping Naruto's hand heavily and that he had come in his boxers. Naruto could feel the stickiness and the growing smirk on his husband's face wasn't helping. He stuttered a bit but Naruto only turned over and cupped his face. 

"Good dream?" Naruto had a big smirk on his face as he squeezed his cock. Shikamaru groaned with a drool slipping from his lips. "Did I really get you so worked up in your dream?" 

"I-It was that time in the park," Shikamaru confessed as he buried his face in his muscular chest. 

"Be specific we had a lot of times in the park," Naruto chuckled with a smile as he caressed the back of his head with his clean hand. "Come on baby be specific." 

"I-I'm not your baby."

Naruto's smirk darkened upon hearing it. "That time in the park." 

It was the first time they fucked right out in the open with Shikamaru's moans being so loud Naruto had to stifle him with his hand as they fucked on the bench. 

"Such a pretty doll that first time, with your legs dangling in the night on public property. Nothing but my jacket being the padding as I filled you up with batter from my cock," His hands got in his boxers and started to pump him back into an erection. Shikamaru whined and clung to him. 

"Naruto stop it, you're too much," Shikamaru panted as the pace increased in his boxers. 

"Not the one dreaming of my teenage years. Maybe we should celebrate our anniversary back there, fuck you on that exact bench. This time I'll bring a blanket," Naruto planned out with a chuckle as Shikamaru sunk his nails in his biceps and moaned heavily. 

"N-No we're not doing that you dumbass, why are you doing this to me?"

"Because you're just a damn good tease," Naruto moaned as Shikamaru thrust into his hand. "Just look at you, dreaming about our younger years like a hormonal teenager all over again. It's such a good look on you and I almost considered just watching you get off in your sleep but I want to fuck you here and now. Get on my cock." 

Shikamaru squealed and tried getting up to get away but Naruto clenched his cock which was a killer for him as he whimpered and bucked into it. "You can't say shit like that and not expect me to want to run away!" He allowed Naruto to maneuver him around onto his waist as he looked down at his husband. 

"See? This is how I knew I would marry you. Because no matter how many years passed I could still make you blush so beautifully," Naruto said with a tender look in his eyes. Shikamaru covered his face and peeked through his hands as he was being overwhelmed by Naruto once again. "Come on beautiful, just ride me like the depraved bitch you are." 

Shikamaru smiled as he shimmied out of his ruined boxers and positioned himself over his husband's member and sat down on his cock. He groaned as he hesitated to go all the way but Naruto forced him down which made him scream a bit as the blonde moaned at the appreciative grip. "Fucking hell you're still too huge."

"That's why you married me in the first place, got the biggest cock to ever fuck your wet pussy," Naruto said as he rolled them over so he could slam down in Shikamaru's ass which made the other grip the sheets with a gasp as the wind was knocked out of him. "Come on you love my cock, wasn't complaining 5 minutes before the wedding when you were saddled on it, riding me out while your parents knocked on the door." 

Shikamaru squealed as the blonde found his way up into his prostate. He clawed the blonde's back as Naruto recounted every one of their sexual escapades in his ear as he rammed his ass into a next level. He had to admit his husband has always had a knack for teasing him beyond his mind but he never minded because while it was embarrassing it was painfully just Naruto's persona and Shikamaru loved every inch of him. 

"N-Naruto, please, I wanna fucking come!" Shikamaru said as he twitched painfully in his cock as his ass clenched him desperately. 

"Well, I'm not stopping my whore from coming in the sheets. Blow your lid, lemme paint your walls white, let your pussy leak my batter," Naruto bit into his neck as Shikamaru's hips stuttered and he squirted as Naruto dumped his load inside him. The blonde grunted as he poured quite a bit. "Fuck when was the last time we fucked, we need our schedule back from high school." 

Shikamaru turned red at the thought. Back in high school, Shikamaru had drafted a time and place for when he would subject himself to Naruto's teasing which turned into sex. "Don't you dare bring that thing out of the attic!" 

Naruto laughed as he buried his face in his neck. Shikamaru pouted at the mere thought of it all happening over again.