Usodere

Definition: An "Usodere" is a character who lies and uses tricks to win the heart of their love interest. They cover up the truth to gain something from themselves and others. They are compulsive liars who want to appeal to others and their love interests by faking their real personalities and hiding their feelings. To gain the affection of others, they make decisions and take action based on logical and practical considerations that can gain the acceptance and trust of other people.

Shikamaru splayed his hand across Naruto's large chest, he was blushing as the blonde cornered him after school. The blonde caught his lips, kissing him deeply but gently. His body shuddered in pleasure as he moved his hand upwards to sink into the blonde's hair. Naruto was the perfect boyfriend. He was polite, got great grades, social butterfly but knew when to give space.  He was gentle in everything concerning Shikamaru and his friend group. A true gentleman. 

Naruto pulled back, gently stroking Shikamaru's cheek with a loving smile. "You're so perfect," Naruto murmured as he kissed his forehead. "My perfection." 

Shikamaru hid in his chest and Naruto chuckled fondly. "Stop it, it's embarrassing," He tried to fight the compliments but Naruto wouldn't let up. Naruto's hands roamed his body, stroking downwards to his waist. "You can go lower; you can touch me." 

"I know but this is a public space, I value your body too much to treat you in such vulgarity," Naruto stated seriously, Shikamaru swooned. "Let me take you home, you must be tired." 

Shikamaru yawned at the mention and nodded as Naruto led him to his car. This was their regular routine. Shikamaru was grateful for such a gentleman, it came with the perks of making Naruto react in ways that conflicted with his personality. Inside the car, Shikamaru leaned over to pull the blonde's jeans. "No, Shikamaru stop it." 

"I want to treat my boyfriend," Shikamaru expressed as he palmed his hardening member. "You're even getting hard; you're so enjoying this." 

"It's a natural reaction to how you're handling my body. Isn't it a bit inappropriate to do something so intimate in a car?" 

"I love your personality but sometimes I want to lighten you up," Shikamaru pulled his cock out. "Just start driving, this will be fun." 

Naruto was a bit of a pushover; he could never deny Shikamaru of his desires despite obviously being the one doing the pounding in the bedroom. He drove, Shikamaru sucking him off. Naruto's awkward face melted away into something more malicious as he caressed Shikamaru's head and pulled out his ponytail. He had tailor-made himself to Shikamaru's likes and dislikes. He was the perfect match for Shikamaru and the other felt the same. He would do anything to have this wonderful person in his arms.

He lied, trapped, and degraded his friends into nothing all with steps that were carefully planned out. He now had Shikamaru to himself, their world only revolved around each other. He had to admit he didn't expect to put so much work into this but he really loved Shikamaru and if the kind of person he portrayed was what Shikamaru wanted then fine, he would do it all for him. In moments like this, however, his mask fell. 

The devious, perverted nature he had within him came out in an ugly force as Shikamaru took him down his throat. He moaned, covering his mouth a bit to hide his large smirk as Shikamaru looked up at him. "Don't be so shy Naruto, just let it out." 

"This is high-" Naruto choked up as Shikamaru suckled on his tip. "Oh god, baby, don't do that. It's not hygienic."

"I don't care, it makes you feel good," Shikamaru mumbled around his cock. Naruto bucked his hips up and Shikamaru was pleased with the sounds he let out. "Yes, just like that, give me your semen." 

'Oh fuck, don't worry I will,' Naruto settled Shikamaru in a fixed position as he came into his mouth. The other's eyes widened but he ultimately swallowed everything as Naruto came into his mouth. "Shika~" Naruto moaned as he dropped his hand from his hair. Shikamaru sat up quickly, semen staining his lips as he licked it all up. 

"See not bad right?" Shikamaru buckled the blonde up before tying up his hair. 

"Never do that again, what if we were pulled over?" Naruto asked as he shifted in his seat uncomfortably. Shikamaru rolled his eyes playfully but kissed his cheek, before getting greedier as he began trying to bait Naruto into a deep kiss. "Shikamaru if I crash I'll blame you for it." 

"Hush, I just want your tongue, touch me Naruto," Shikamaru whined, he was becoming a needy brat, this usually happens after Shikamaru got Naruto to bend to his will once. The blonde was slowly becoming annoyed and this is what Shikamaru wanted. 

He caught Naruto's lips and used Naruto's free hand to palm himself. "Come on, don't hold out on me." 

"Fucking hell," Naruto snapped and he jerked the car as he parked on the side of the road. Shikamaru grinned in the kiss as he was manhandled by the blonde to sit in his lap. He gave the blonde a lap dance as he was jerked off. The car fogged up from the heat of them getting coitus. Shikamaru moaned in a whorish manner as his boyfriend got him off, marring his neck with hickies and gripping his waist tightly. "You're always so fucking avaricious! Always demanding everything from me. Do I look like your bitch?!" 

Shikamaru wailed in passion as he clung to Naruto, panting as they made out. "You're my boyfriend, only I deserve you," Shikamaru moaned quietly. 

'I'm a lying bastard and you fell for my charade,' Naruto thought as he leaned the car seat back so Shikamaru could have more room to rut. Both males came quickly as they were caught up in the moment. "Shikamaru you're going to be the death of me," Naruto spoke quietly as he admired the beautiful raven. 

"Hmm? You're just right for me, it's honestly surprising that we're so compatible," He voiced as he nuzzled Naruto's neck. The blonde idly played with his hair, choosing to remain quiet. "You're not secretly lying to appear better for me right?" 

Naruto chuckled at the notion. "Of course not baby, I'm 100% with you." 

"Good, that's good because I'm never letting you go." 

"I'll never let you go either. I love you too much for that." 

A/N- Just realized I had written this earlier only Naruto was the bottom! *weeps* I need to keep track of this stuff.