Charaodere

Modern AU

Definition- They are what is known as a "playboy" and "playgirl", people who seek only physical contact with others when it comes to love and are less interested in a future with someone together. They are characters that are good in seduction and will try to flirt with anyone they think have a chance with. They don't really feel true love with these interactions, most of the time only being physical attraction or simply boredom.

"Alright you know the drill, get out," Naruto gestured to the door at the female who looked completely dazed. As most would when they spent the night with Naruto. They didn't know where this demon sex beast came from but both genders appreciated it. Naruto's sex drive was persistent, everywhere, anywhere and he was down to fuck, get sucked off, or finger you silly. 

"Thanks, Naruto," Tenten said as she pulled on her short kimono and didn't even bother to adjust her hair. She left the blonde's dorm and headed back over to the girl's side. Naruto cleaned up his room, sprayed the air freshener, and had a deep shower before fixing himself up for the first round of classes. 

Despite his libido, he maintained his A average scores and was on full scholarship. He gathered his books and headed out. Maybe if he made it in time, he'd get Sasuke or Shikamaru to ride him off really quick before class. Those two were usually his main bodies he kept at night when he didn't want anybody else. They managed to always spice up things and are natural freaks when it came to trying new things. 

Shikamaru however was the same as him. A playboy as the American term labeled them. They had friends with benefits going on mainly, it was mostly an open relationship since they both know that college is shit and sometimes you need a quickie to get through the day. To their parents, however, they were in a monogamous relationship. All was right in the world. He got to the lecture hall and Shikamaru was already in and making notes. It was 20 minutes before class and Naruto sat beside him and took Shikamaru's coffee as his own. 

"Morning sugar," Naruto said as he planted a kiss on his cheek. Shikamaru hummed and looked up from his notes to kiss Naruto square on the lips. "TenTen is weird in bed." 

"Can't be worse than Kankuro," Shikamaru replied with his lips still on the blondes. Naruto chuckled and leaned on the other's shoulder sipping the warm drink. 

"Wanna drink my come after the first lecture?" Naruto asked as he looked at what he was writing. 

"I'm wearing a plug; I want it in my ass. Wanna fool around?" 

Naruto smiled. "You know I do, my precious darling."

Shikamaru gagged at the affectionate words which made the blonde smile and kiss his neck. They didn't love each other romantically but they could admit should they need a partner in the future they would stick with each other. Because they were both drama-free.

**********

"Dear Kami I'm a lucky bastard," Naruto cursed as Shikamaru pulled his pants down to show his ass. "You used the glass plug I got for our anniversary, how cute. Who did you fuck last night, they didn't stretch you nearly enough." 

"Sasuke has length not girth," Shikamaru groaned as he leaned on the wall in front of Naruto who sat on the chair right behind his ass. Naruto was thrusting the plug harshly inside and out with a slight blush on his face. Shikamaru was hypnotic to him when it came to bending over. He was by far the best partner Naruto ever took to bed and continued to even top the new additions he had. 

"Such a shame, at least the bastard cleaned you out properly," Naruto said as he pulled the plug out and placed it on the desk behind him. "Should I eat or do you want me to dump?" 

"Can't I have both?" Shikamaru whined, shaking his hips a bit to sweeten the view. Naruto pried his cheeks and held them apart as he dug his tongue inside his ass. Shikamaru gripped the wall a bit tighter as his legs shook. Obscene slurps could be heard in the empty classroom as Naruto prepped him with a lot of salivae and a stroking tongue. 

"Shit, Daddy," Shikamaru moaned as he rocked back onto Naruto's face. As Naruto ate him out, he pushed the other's pants down to his ankles and unbuckled his own belt to get his cock out. The next bell was in 20 minutes and Shikamaru was like a car. You need to warm him up quickly before riding him out. 

Naruto pulled back with a saliva string before spitting on his ass one last time before guiding the other to fully seat him. "Still fucking tight as always," Naruto grunted as he leaned back, his hands rested on Shikamaru's hips in a bruising grip. Shikamaru panted as he took off his jeans completely so he could have more room to open up his legs. "Let's go, baby, don't wanna be late."

Shikamaru started riding him, jumping up all the way until the tip was the only thing inside before slamming right back down. Naruto kept him steady as he did his reckless moves. He held one of Shikamaru's thighs up and the wet squelching could be heard as he moaned without a care in the world. It was ecstatic and Naruto could feel the familiar feeling coming back. The rush of energy he felt through sex, the warmth of another body. He bit into the other's neck which released a feminine cry as Shikamaru bared his neck in submission, Naruto held his other leg up so essentially, he was thrusting into Shikamaru at his own pace now as the Nara dangled in his arms. 

Naruto stood up and placed him on all fours on the desk and nailed his prostate from the angle. Shikamaru laid his cheek on the table with his arms sprawled apart as his hips were the only thing holding up by the blonde who was nailing him brutally. "Shikamaru, I'm gonna come."

"Me too, just shoot it inside, I want to feel you inside me please," The other begged from beneath him. He was preying on Naruto's dominant side. 

'Just seeing you sitting in class, riding that plug with my dump in your ass.' Naruto became dizzy with the thought of it and rammed Nara who cried out as he was filled with spurt after spurt of come. Shikamaru's eyes widened as the sheer heat of it made him splatter on the desk. 

"Naruto, Daddy, please," Shikamaru begged as the other began milking himself inside the warm mush that was his ass. Naruto moaned at the clenching intervals Shikamaru was doing. 

"I love your ass, better than any pussy." 

They soon calmed down and Naruto plugged him back up but the fun didn't end there. Naruto took to play with Shikamaru's chest, mostly his nipples to run out the rest of the minutes until the bell rang. Shikamaru jacked him off with his hand at the same time in a gesture of thanks. When the bell did ring, they were back in the halls making out close to class. They didn't share this one but the halls were right beside each other. 

"I'm bedding you tonight," Naruto stated. 

"I'll be riding the plugin class until then," Shikamaru said with a cheeky smile as he headed into class. Naruto watched him with a predatory gleam before going to his class.