Vale Rampage

Y/N POV

Port: "Wake up. Time for action."

I groan but get up and get dressed. Once that's down and breakfast is in my stomach we load up onto the airship to head back to Beacon. I lean back in my seat when there's shouting over the radio.

Radio: "Mayday! Mayday! Grimm are invading the city! We need all capable Huntsmen and Huntresses on the scene!"

Port: "Head for Vale!"

The airship speeds up and hurries to Vale. Once we get there we see utter mayhem as Grimm rampage through the street. We land and set to work on helping to take care of the Grimm. I withdraw my sword and cut down two Ursai. I duck under some claws and swing my sword cutting a Beowolf in half. I turn around and narrowly dodge a Nevermore feather.

I look forward and see a Nevermore sending more feathers at me. I run to the side and hear some Grimm roar as they get hit with the feathers. I jump to an Ursa Major and leap off of its back landing on the Nevermore. The Nevermore squawks and tries to take flight. I jump to the top of its head and ram my sword through it.

The Nevermore crumbles to dust making me smile. My celebration is cut short by a Deathstalker swinging its pincer and knocking me to the side. I slam into the side of a building and hear my shoulder make a loud pop. I groan and try to move my arm but can't. I look slightly and roll to the side dodging the Deathstalker's stinger. The Deathstalker roars and begins chasing after me.

I run past a pack of Beowolves which the Deathstalker stops to fight. I take shelter in an alley and take a deep breath. I then slam my arm on the wall making my arm pop again and me yelp in pain. I open my hand and stretch out the pain. I withdraw my gun and run out from behind cover. 

I lock eyes with the Deathstalker and fire six shots at its face. It roars as loud as it can and makes its way to me. I catch something out of the corner of my eye and smile. The Deathstalker reels back its pincers to end me when a King Taijitu comes through and crushes the Deathstalker. I smile and turn to spot some Nevermore Betas flying towards me. I load up an ice bullet and fire at the flock. They all freeze when I hit them with a combustion round which blows all of them up. I sigh and hear everything finally calming down.

After the breach breach ordeal we all rest and come next week we all watch the Vytal Tournament. It starts off well until it gets time for the singles round. Yang attacks a defenseless Mercury and promptly gets arrested. Then Penny fights Pyrrha and gets ripped into four pieces. The straw that breaks the camel's back is a voice saying that we're about to go to war and we the people are all completely oblivious. 

Once the speech ends all hell breaks loose as people scream and Grimm begin invading the school. I hop down to Beacon and run to help anyone in need. As I run I encounter Yang who thankfully has Charlotte.

Charlotte: "What's going on?"

Y/N: "I don't know. But everything'll be alright. Dad needs to go help people, stay with Yang, she'll keep you safe."

Charlotte: "Okay."

Y/N: "Look after her."

Yang: "I will."

I run past them and get to the library when a howl is heard. I turn and see an Alpha Beowolf staring me down. It hops off the school statue and runs at me. I side step and cut it in half. I advance and continue deeper into the school when I hear a woman's scream. I run to it and feel my heart sink seeing Luna laying on the ground. 

Y/N: "Luna!!!!"