Aku

Y/N POV

I get off my hospital bed and head to the chair at the end of my bed. I pick up my clothes to see them completely shredded. I sigh when I hear a soft whoosh; I turn around to find a man sitting on the bed.

Y/N: "Who're you?"

Aku: "You can call me Aku."

Suddenly the door opens and a nurse walks in.

Nurse: "Oh, you're awake."

Y/N: "Where am I?"

Nurse: "You're a hospital."

Y/N: "How long was I out?"

Nurse: "A few months. When you arrived you were comatose."

Aku: *walks to woman* "Say, she's kinda hot."

Y/N: "Creep."

Nurse: "What'd you say?"

Y/N: "I was talking to the guy next to you."

Aku smiles as the girl looks right at him but doesn't react.

Nurse: "What man?"

Y/N: "You can't see him? He's right there."

Nurse: "I think you're still suffering from the coma. I'll be right back with a doctor."

She walks out of the room while Aku laughs to himself.

Y/N: "What gives? Why couldn't she see you?"

Aku: "I'm inside your head. Meaning only you can see and hear me."

Y/N: "Great, now I'm insane."

Aku takes out my legs making my back land on the hospital bed. He then holds down my arms pinning me down.

Aku: "Listen and listen well. I'm not some figment of your imagination. I'm as real as the day is long. I'm here because you went berserk; your outburst gave me the chance to break out of my prison. I've been locked up for years and now I'm free. And the way I see it, I'm gonna be free for a long time. Now you can either comply and let me stretch my legs. Or you can know what it's like to watch life play out through a key hole, your choice."

The door opens again and a doctor walks in. I look at Aku to not see him anywhere.

Doctor: "How're you feeling?"

Y/N: *sits up* "Much better."

Doctor: "That's good, because you're free to leave."

Y/N: "Thanks."

I get up and head towards the front desk.

Receptionist: "Y/N L/N?"

Y/N: "Yes mam."

Receptionist: "Congrats on coming out of your coma."

Y/N: "Thanks. Hey do you guys know where the closest clothing store is?"

Receptionist: "We actually have a donations box you can look through. Just head down the hall and enter the first door on your right."

I nod and follow her directions. I enter the room to find a box overflowing with clothes. I shift through them until I find an outfit I like.

 I shift through them until I find an outfit I like

*art goes to its owner. Also take away the sweater and replace it of you want*

Aku: "Nice but you look like an assassin."

Y/N: "Shut up."

I slip the outfit on and it's like a glove. I head out of the room and back to the receptionist to collect my weapons. Holstering them I head outside the hospital and walk down the road until I see a village a little ways ahead of me. I enter and walk around until I hear someone crying out something.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

Man: "Are you a Huntsman?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Man: "Thank Oum. I need your help."

Y/N: "What is it you need help with?"

Man: "My wife went out into the woods and hasn't returned yet. It's been over an hour and I'm starting to worry. If you can find her and bring her back I'll pay you well."

Aku: *appears* "Do we really need to help him? Odds are his girl is already dead."

Y/N: *in head* "It wouldn't hurt to help someone in need." *out loud* "I'll help search for your wife."

Man: "Thank you so much kind sir. She went off into the woods just north of here."

I look and head north into the woods. After thirty minutes of walking I hear a gunshot. I run to it and hear talking. I break through the tree line and see Ruby, Jaune, Nora and Ren. Ruby faces me and becomes surprised.

Ruby: "Y/N!!"