What're you hiding?

Y/N POV

The Sphinx roars and deploys its wings trying to take flight. I however ram my sword through its back stopping it. It roars at the top of its lungs when the snake tail sneaks up behind me and whacks me off of it.

Aku: "I wanna help."

Y/N: "Alright, just don't go overboard."

Aku: "I won't."

Aku POV

I take control and face the others.

Aku: "We need to ground that thing. Blake and Yang you do that, I'll keep it busy."

I run at the Sphinx and deliver a deep slash to its face. It screeches before trying attack me with its snake tail. I grab it and keep the Sphinx from moving. That's when Yang vaults over the Sphinx while holding the gun part of Blake's weapon. She then punches it around the Sphinx a few times and they both pull it tight.

Aku: "Weiss, take out its wings."

She summons a glyph that spreads out and freezes the Sphinx's wings. I fire my gun and take them out.

Aku: "Ruby and Qrow, it's all yours."

They bring back their scythes and jump towards the Sphinx. They cut it in half when the Sphinx launches a fireball ahead of us. The train hits the broken tracks and goes off the rails. We begin plowing to a stop when I see Charlotte get flung off. I run after her, jump and catch her while covering her with my body. My head hits the snow and I'm knock unconscious.

Y/N POV

I slowly open my eyes and see the snowy sky. I recall the derailing and check my arms to see Charlotte safe and sound. I smile at Aku saving her when I look at the others to see them arguing.

Ozpin: "Do you really think Lionheart was the first to betray me!? You have to understand, my actions are made by experience. That's the reason for why I do what I do, the things I keep secret, the reason I- where's the relic?"

Ruby: "Right here."

Ozpin: "Please hand it to me."

Blake: "According to you it's useless, why should you hold it?"

Ozpin: "I simply feel as though it's my burden to bear. So-"

He stops dead in his tracks and we hear Oscar's voice.

Oscar: "Jinn, say that name. Hurry, he's trying to stop you."

Ruby: "Jinn."

The snow freezes in place and a woman with light blue skin appears.

Jinn: "My name is Jinn, what question do you wish to have answered?"

Ruby: "Jinn, what is Ozpin hiding from us?"

Jinn: "He once knew Salem long before she became the woman she is now. They fell in love and were set to live happily ever after. But fate said no and had Ozma or Ozpin die from a sickness. Salem felt anger towards the gods and begged for him to be brought back. Darkness listened and granted her wish. Light grew furious and cursed Salem with immortality while killing Ozma. After some events humanity was wiped out and Salem was left as the only human. Once humanity came back so too did Ozma. He was to find the relics, stop Salem and unite humanity. But when they saw each other their love resurfaced and they became a couple once more."

We all look at Ozpin when Aku appears.

Aku: "I knew I shouldn't have trusted him."

Jinn: "Hello Aku."

Y/N: "You can see him? I thought you said only I can see and hear you?"

Jinn: "That's mostly true. Humans can't see or hear him, but beings like me can. The Grimm can as well."

Woman: "Okay time out. I don't fully get who you're talking about but we're stuck in the middle of Grimm territory, if we don't leave then we'll get eaten."

Jinn: "The Grimm won't come for you. And they wouldn't dare attack prince Aku."

I look at Aku to see him frozen in shock.

Y/N: "What's she talking about Aku?"

Aku: "Nothing."

Y/N: "Jinn."

Aku: "Kid, I know I'm not the nicest of guys. But just this one time I care about someone other than myself. Trust me when I say you don't wanna know what I know. You'll only feel pain."

Y/N: "I don't care. Jinn, what is Aku not wanting to tell me?"

Aku: "I warned you."

The world is engulfed in light and we're taken to what looks like a castle.