Crippling A Scorpion

Aku POV

Aku: "Who the hell are you?"

Qrow: "Qrow."

Creep: "As in Qrow Branwen? Oh this is going to be quite the fight."

Aku: "Hey creep, this is between us."

Tyrian: "My name is Tyrian."

Aku: "Whatever."

Qrow: "You're not fighting him alone."

Aku: "I don't need help."

I bring back my sword and run at Tyrian. I bring it down and drive him to his knee. He cuts my chest to throw me off but it only annoys me. I reel back my fist and deck Tyrian in his jaw taking out a tooth. He slides across the ground when he opens fire at me. I cut his bullets out of the air when I zip to Tyrian and grab his throat. Tyrian skewers my sides with his wrist blades which makes Qrow come rushing in.

Aku: "Beat it old man."

I kick him away and gut punch Tyrian. He coughs when he fires a bullet into my knee. I groan in annoyance when he kicks me down low. He breaks free from my hold and rapidly cuts open my chest. Tyrian kicks my chest and sends me scooting backwards. I stop just before hitting a wall and look up to see Tyrian sending out his stinger. 

However Qrow jumps in front of me and takes the hit to his chest. He falls to the ground when I punch Tyrian's diaphragm making his wheeze. He recovers and goes to sting me. I grab his tail and sever three quarters of it. He hollers before trying to go for a right high kick. I grab his foot and smile.

I bring back my sword and cut his leg just above his mid thigh.  He screams in utter agony and falls to the ground holding his nub. I holster my sword and grab Tyrian by the remains of his tail. I slightly spin and toss him into the woods in the distance. After that I regroup with Y/N's friends and we sit around a campfire. I pull a rabbit away from the fire and relish the feeling at being able to taste food. 

Ruby: "Y/N."

Aku: "I'm not Y/N."

Jaune: "What, of course you are."

Aku: "Y/N's not here at the moment. The one you're talking to is Aku."

Nora: "Aku?"

Aku: "Yep."

Ren: "Who are you and where's Y/N?"

Aku: "I'm the other person inside Y/N's head. As for Y/N, he's currently away."

Qrow: "What do you mean away?"

Aku: "Think of Y/N's body as a car. Most of the time he's the driver and I'm his passenger, except I'm locked in the trunk. Now I'm driving and he's the one in the trunk."

Ruby: "When will he be driving again?"

Aku: "Soon."

I finish up my rabbit when the world goes black.

Y/N POV

The world comes back into focus and I find myself back in control. I look at the others to find them looking at me weird.

Y/N: "I take it you met Aku?"

Jaune: "Yeah."

Qrow: "If all that's over, I think it's time you all know what we're up against."

He goes on to tell us everything which I mostly listen to. Once he finishes I head off to bed when I hear Aku appear next to me.

Aku: "Hey."

I flip onto my side away from him making him tsk.

Aku: "Is this about me not handing over control right away?"

Y/N: *in head* "Yes."

Aku: "I don't see why you're so mad, I gave you back control."

Y/N: "I liked it better when it was just me, Luna and Charlotte."

Aku: "They your family or something?"

Y/N: "In a way yes."

Aku: "Family. Ha. Family ain't always the best thing. One day they care about you then the next damn day they're fighting and you're left to just watch."

Y/N: "Glad we didn't have the same family."

Aku: "You'd be surprised how similar families are."

Y/N: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Aku: "Don't worry about it. Just go to sleep so we can reach this stupid Haven."

Aku disappears and I'm left to fall asleep in peace and quiet.