Party With The Schnees

Y/N POV

Charlotte: "But you didn't kill them."

Y/N: "I know, but being seen covered in blood in the middle of killing spree doesn't help convince people."

Charlotte: "Well I hope they see the truth."

Y/N: "Me too."

Pietro: "I got something for you."

Y/N: "What is it?"

Pietro: "A letter from Jacques Schnee. Says he's invited you to a dinner party."

Y/N: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Luna: "You're not the only one. Now that's he's on the council there's no telling what he'll do."

Charlotte: "Are we still going to his party?"

Y/N: "I don't think it'll hurt to."

We head back to our dorm and get fixed up. After that we board a limo and are taken to the great Schnee Manor. Ironwood rings the doorbell and we're greeted by a younger male looking Weiss.

Kid: "Just how big do you think our dining room table is?"

Ironwood: "I personally know that it's enormous. Don't worry, must of these people will be on stand by in case we need help. In the meantime they'll be enjoying your father's party."

We're let inside and just look around until the band starts playing a song.

Y/N: "Been awhile since we danced."

Luna: "It truly has."

Y/N: "Would you do me the honors in sharing a dance with me?"

Luna: "I'd be delighted."

We get into position and begin our dance. 

Y/N: "I remember the last time we danced."

Luna: "You asked me to be your girlfriend if memory serves me correctly."

Y/N: "You'd be correct. Times were a lot simpler back then weren't they?"

Luna: "Yeah, we were both young and there wasn't much we had to worry about."

Y/N: "Except if we were going to pass the semester."

Luna: "But things changed."

Y/N: *saddens* "They sure did. I lost you, got separated from Charlotte and learned that my mother is the same woman we're going to war with."

Luna: "But you got me and Charlotte back and we're in this war together."

Y/N: "I know, but I still can't help but worry, what is my mother planning? What if something bad was to happen and I lose you guys a second time?"

Luna: "Hey, you will never lose us again. We'll be right here by your side, and we always will be."

Luna stops our dance and just hugs me.

Luna: "We love you Y/N and you won't ever have to worry about losing us."

Y/N: "Thanks Luna."

Woman: *screams* 

We look and see a woman covered in food and that kid drenched in wine.

Y/N: "Well, there goes that moment."

Luna: "It was nice."

Y/N: "Yeah but as always the rich ruin it."

Luna: "Sometimes your too grumpy."

Y/N: *jokingly* "I have to be, because according to you I'm an aggressively protective father to Charlotte."

Luna rolls her eyes when our scrolls go off. 

Y/N: "It's Ironwood, says he needs us in the dining room."

Luna: "Then let's not keep him waiting."

We head off to the dining room and upon arrival we find everyone there and Ironwood facing the wall.

Ironwood: "If I were to move air fleet then Atlas will be left vulnerable. We're losing everything."

Oscar: "General, I believe it's time we told the truth."

Ruby: "We're all in this together."

Ironwood: "Okay, then let's work together."

We exit the mansion and all of us except Charlotte and Oscar hop onto a bullhead that takes us to Mantle. We hop out and I run down the street when I hear hear a noise. I stop and look at a window to not see my reflection but Aku.

Y/N: "Aku."

Aku: "Look kid, you were right. I should have told you everything but I chose not to. I mainly did it because I don't like talking about it and still held some resentment for your parents for locking me away. I've never been good at apologizing but damn if I'm not sorry for how I treated you. If you'll allow it, I'd like to start our partnership over."

I think over his words and smile taking what everyone said into consideration.

Y/N: "Alright, let's start over."

Aku: "Thanks kid, you won't regret this."