You're Your Own Self

Y/N POV

Ruby: *on scroll* "You almost there?"

Y/N: "Yeah, beginning the climb."

Ruby: "Keep us posted."

Y/N: "Rodger."

I finally reach the top of the tower and look around until I find the main box. I open it up and set to work; halfway through I hear running coming to me. I withdraw my sword and block a sword; I look and go wide eyed seeing who my attacker is.

Luna: "Hi honey."

Y/N: "What're you doing here!?"

Luna: "I've been tasked with finding and bringing you back to Salem."

Y/N: "I'm not leaving."

Luna: "Then prepare to get hurt."

She waves away my sword and kicks my ribs. I gasp when she grabs my face and slams it into the floor. I get up only to have Luna slam her boot into my chest. I stumble back but get stopped by the railing. I go to get up but Luna swings her sword and knocks me over the railing. I plummet to the ground but fire I my gun launching myself onto a lower section of the tower. 

I try to collect myself when a beam of light whizzes past my head. I limbo under another beam and roll to the side as it quickly changes directions. I roll forward and uppercut Luna's chin; she grabs my wrist and flips me over her shoulder onto the floor. She goes to stomp on me but I roll and take out her legs. I flip to my feet only to be tackled off the tower. 

We fall down while hitting several branches; my ribs land on a branch and cracks two of them. I then land on them making me gasp in pain. I look at Luna to see her getting to her feet. I fire myself onto a tree branch and keep jumping to the next one to get away. When I get about thirty yards away a beam of light burns off a branch as I land on it.

I fall to the ground and land in a way the makes my right leg snap. I scream in pain while getting up and quickly limping towards the tree line. I stop nearly going off cliff but get tackled over it; I land on a land bridge and finally feel the pain of my snapped leg. I groan then holler as Luna stomps near where it snapped. To make matters worse she twists the ball of her boot causing me excruciating pain.

Luna: "What's wrong Y/N, does it hurt being beaten by your girlfriend?"

Y/N: "This isn't you Luna, you're the most kind person I know. You'd never cause pain to anyone."

Luna: "Don't you get it!? You made me like this!!! You killed me and let me become one with the Grimm! Now all I feel is hate and anger." *crying* "It's all your fault! You were supposed to protect me, but you didn't!!! You let me become a monster!"

Y/N: "I had no other choice! You made me take you out of your misery! I begged you not to but you made me do it for us. I made a decision and I've regretted it ever since. I want you back, Charlotte wants you back. She needs her mother."

Luna freezes before stepping on my leg harder and putting her blade to my neck.

Luna: "I don't have a daughter anymore. I only have the Grimm in me."

Y/N: "That's not true, you may have Grimm in you but you're still you. No amount of power will ever change who you are. To me you'll always be my girlfriend. And to Charlotte you'll always be her mother."

Luna's sword trembles before tears cascade down her cheeks. She drops her sword and falls onto the ground as her hair turns from white back to platinum and she cries loud into the air. I sit up and just hug her which she returns tightly.

Luna: "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you!"

Y/N: "It's okay, I forgive you."

We continue to hug when the airship zooms overhead and lands near us. We load up and fly back to Argus where we see a large Leviathan emerging from the deep and heading towards Argus.