42

Jin Zixun was in the dentist when he got a call from his sister. He ignored it, as usual, but this time she was persistent. She called many times even though she was clearly ignored. Jin Zixun thought about blocking that crazy sister of his, but on second thought, it must be something important to make her call him that many times. So he finally answered.

"What?" He mumbled, because a couple of his teeth were gone and it hurt like hell. He needed to find that bitch and taught her a lesson.

"Have you seen the news?" Jin Su was hysterical, as usual.

"As if I have time…"

"Look at the news, now!" She then closed the connection.

Jin Zixun looked at his phone like it grew two heads, but he was curious enough to open the TV and switched it to the news. And he froze.

On the TV, there was breaking news of a pedophile, disguised as an important figure to hide his hideous and twisted mind, and the background of the arresting scene was somewhat familiar to him. Then he saw that gaudy rolex. He knew right away it was Su Ruoyun, since that rolex was a gift from him. He gulped in nervousness, then he switched channels. Only to find that his father was also arrested because of suspected murder of his wife and many other people. They showed the footage of the burial site and Jin Zixun's heart stopped. It was right beside the small hut that he used to take the girls to teach them a lesson. Fuck. 

Jin Zixun quickly called Su Minshan and Wen Xu to quickly retreat to their safe house, which was located near the meat district, the busiest part of the town. Who would guess that they would hide right under their noses...ha! Then he threatened the dentist to work faster and after that he quickly went back to his house to pack all the evidence and his passport. The money, drugs and the girls had been taken by Su Minshan and Wen Xu to their hideout, to be taken care of later. He also needed to find out if his father's and his assets were frozen. Did not really matter because he always preferred cash, but it would definitely put a dent in his lifestyle if they were frozen, which he suspected that the cops already did as soon as they arrested that fucker of a father. How stupid was he to kill his own wife? Was he that greedy?

Last but not least, he needed to find out who ratted them, and deal with them, otherwise his boss would be pissed, and he did not want to make the boss angry especially since their sex house was closed by the Interpol, with the help of Lan Wangji. It's not fair really, Lan Wangji always had his way, including the girl he wanted. He really wanted that girl, the black-haired siren. His crotch ached when he thought about her, and the fact that she belonged to Lan Wangji only made it more exciting. She would definitely be his. And after he used her to his heart's content, he would sell her to his boss, she was a premium goods anyway, and she would attract money. Jin Zixun could not wait to meet her again. Although he did not know her name, she was one of Lan Wangji's entourage, and it was easy enough to find him since he went to Crimson Butterfly at least twice a week. He just had to hang out there more often.

They waited until nightfall before they sneaked into the Jin's manor. Wei Wuxian had the manor's blueprint and they dodged the police line to go straight to the basement. It was a huge basement, climate controlled, and contained thousands of expensive liquors, including a few of the original wooden barrels they were made out of.

"He bought all this?" Wei Wuxian whistled in amazement while caressing the barrel. "Very nice. But it will be nicer if it sits in the new Purgatory, what do you think, Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian winked at him, and Lan Wangji took out his phone and dialed someone.

"I need a couple of the biggest climate controlled trucks and a couple of people in Jin's manor now."

The person on the other side was baffled, but he was trained to comply with every order, so he sent two of their biggest climate controlled trucks, and a couple of people, as per the Second Young Master Lan's order.