HIS GIRLFRIEND ?

Annika rushes into her boss Neena's office while balancing a Coffee in one hand and some catalogues for Riachand's Wedding in anotherhand. She huffingly places both the items on her desk and take a calming breath thanking all her lucky stars that Khadoos (Annika's name for Neena) have not arrived yet.

Just while she was thinking that maybe she will survive today Neena slams the door of her cabin and start lecturing Annika about punctuality and whatnot. Trying to not roll her eyes Annika listens to her rant and apologizes for her tardiness.

After sometime when Annika was arranging some flower decorations for various functions the peon bhaiya asks her to come to Neena madam's office. Nervously thinking that now what has she done she knocks and enters the office.

What is waiting inside shocks Annika in ways she can't even fathom. Their sitting in chair opposite to khadoos is none other than The Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Gulping her dry throat she stares at him and he is staring at her.

Shivaay smiles seeing Annika and gets up while keeping a hand on Annika's waist. He is trying so hard to control his laughter seeing Annika's shocked and puzzled face.

S: " Anni do you have some free time. Actually I wanted to take you out for lunch." He says smiling cheekily at Annika.

Annika is staring at him like he has grown another head or asked for her most prized possession. Meanwhile, Neena clears her throat and asks her " Annika you never told me you knew Mr. Oberoi."

Annika finally recovering from her shock turns to reply to her boss when suddenly Shivaay squeezes her waist and replies "Neena we have known each other for quite a while now, she is always so busy in her work commitments and I also don't get much time to spend with my very special friend here. So since I had a clear schedule today will you allow Annika a longer lunch break?"

Neena looking at the pair and suppressing her giggles says "Sure Mr. Oberoi ! ofcourse Annika can have a longer lunch break. Annika go go you could have asked me yourself."

Annika confused at the strange behaviour of both the people just mutters a "thanks" and starts to follow shivaay out of her office. Shivaay like a gentleman opens the door for her and sits at the driving seat.

A: " What was that?"

S: "Will you have some patience I'll explain everything to you at lunch"

A: "That's what I wanna know. Why are we having lunch together ? Why did you came to my office? What did you told my boss? How do you know where I work?"

S: "Take a breath Annika will explain in a bit. Told u na."

Grumbling to herself about strange behaviours of rich people she settles herself in her seat. At the restaurant Shivaay asks for a private sitting and they are ushered to a silent corner apart from other guests.

Annika is busy admiring the beautiful restaurant when shivaay asks her what she would be having. Placing their orders and gulping some water Annika looks expectedly at Shivaay.

S: "Listen Annika I want your help. You might have known that 4 months ago I broke up with my girlfriend Tia Kapoor. She loved someone else so we parted ways."

Annika nodding her head asks Shivaay to continue.

S: "Since our breakup I couldn't crack the merger deal of both our companies and also due the rumours of media about my personal life our Company's image is getting affected. Also at home my dadi and everyone is worried that I'm heartbroken and will not ever marry again. Although I have no wish to marry again soon to stop my dadi from taking stress, I concocted a lie that I have started seeing someone in the past 2 months and was going to propose the girl at my dad's birthday which is tomorrow. So I was hoping will you help me?"

Just as Annika was going to reply the waiter brings their order. Frowning she asks Shivaay :" What Kind of help do you want? And How will I be able to help?"

Shivaay serving the both of them replies " You can be my girlfriend?".

Annika coughs hearing his words and looks at Shivaay like he is some crazy person. Raising both her eyebrows she asks "Why Me?"

S:" Because you will make it believable . It will be perfect none of my family knows you and you have this perfect girl next door vibes that my family will love."

A:" Hate to blast your bubble but priyanka is like my bff and I met Rudra and Om at a party on Sunday."

S:" We can handle that we will come up with something. So what say?"

A:" I don't know Shivaay isn't it true that what your family is assuming that you are heartbroken is a fact? And why should I help you ?"

S: " Whether it's true or not is not your concern. And for your help I can pay you or you can ask some favour?"

Annika frowns at his offer and Shivaay grabs her hands and says "look there must be something that you will like to have na, so please, please think about it."

Annika thinks about her modelling career and a idea pops into her head.

A:" Can you help me get some modelling assignments, I mean I will do my job with utter sincerity.....it's just that nobody wants to hire novices and I don't like their lifestyle so haven't runn in their circle." She asks bitting her lips.

Shivaay smiles a genuine smile and says "Sure my best friend Mallika is a great designer and she has this upcoming show in a month. I will ask her to look at you as a model and maybe if you become Shivaay Singh Oberoi's fiance their will come more offers for you."

Annika nods hesitantly than thinking maybe this is a mistake. But Shivaay's eyes are twinkling so beautifully on her agreement she doesn't know how to say no to this adamant guy.

After having lunch when they are waiting for dessert , Shivaay says to annika " See I have this planned. We can say that we met one day when I came to drop Priyanku at classes and you were late for class so they didn't let u enter and we started chatting as I've heard about you from her. We enjoyed each other's company and started talking to each other. And you didn't tell priyanku coz you were not sure about your feelings for me at first and we didn't want to spoil your friendship because of this."

Annika listening to his words smiles and seems impressed from his planning.

A:" Wow Mr.SSO you have all this planned. So tell me how are we breaking the news to everybody?"

Shivaay scratching his head mutters "Actually tomorrow's Dad's birthday so I was hoping I can introduce you at the party as my girlfriend."

Annika nods her head and asks him what she should wear and all that stuff. Shivaay ensures that he will come to pick her up and will send a dress for her. In the car while dropping her to the office they exchange numbers and decides to meet early at the park near Annika's house so they can discuss further. Nodding her head when Annika is about to leave Shivaay catches her hand and presses a kiss to it. She blushes and looks somewhat horrified when Shivaay mutters " get used to my touch Annika afterall you are my girlfriend." Swatting his shoulders she runs into her office thinking what blunder has she done.

Author's Note : So we have a bigger chapter (1300 words) with more premises. I hope you all are enjoying this so far. Do comment and let me know.