MEETING IN-LAWS

The next day at work, when Annika was busy teaching some dance steps for Raichand's sangeet she receives a text from her bhabhi asking Shivaay's favourite dishes. With furrowed brows as she didn't knew what her fiancé liked she decided to ask her fiancé only.

When Shivaay didn't pick her call immediately a scowl is formed on her face. She messages him to call her ASAP and gets busy in her work again. Thankfully Shivaay calls her in a short time.

S:" Hey what's the matter... I got your message."

A:" Why didn't you pick my call....bhabhi was asking your favourite dishes n I for the life of me couldn't tell her."

S:" Anni I was in a meeting....you can't expect me to be at your back n call 24/7."

A:" Ofcourse I can....afterall I'm in this situation bcoz of you."

Shivaay scowling says" You know what let's forget it....so you wanted to know my favourites. I like Italian."

A:" Italian is not something we cook at home usually Shiv give me something realistic."

S:" Than cook wateva m sure it will be edible....m not so food choosy. Now if it's done can I go back to work."

A:" What's the hurry?? Even I'm working and unlike you I don't work for myself so it's me who will get reprimanded. Just tell me your favourite desert atleast and please something which can be easily available."

S:" Uhhh why are you being so annoying today? Fine get me a brownie with ice cream that will do."

A:" Are you not a little bit nervous also. M freaking out over here that what if they don't approve of us or if they find something fishy....you just think m annoying."

S:" Will you relax Anni , we have already dealt with my family na. I can assure you everybody will approve of us now chill n let me work."

A:" Fine go n work... see you in the evening."

Shivaay cuts the call without replying and annika feeling irritated get's back to her work after informing Jeevika to make her favourite dishes as Shivaay is fine with anything.

In the evening, Annika is being teased by an amused Jeevika and Sahil as she is quite fidgety. Annika is constantly looking at the watch and is counting minutes to Shivaay's arrival. When she hears the noise of Shivaay's car she rushes towards the door to invite him in. Seeing her behaviour her family is quite entertained as Annika has always been a confident soul, it's the first time in her life they have seen her so nervous.

When Shivaay enters he gives a quick hug to Annika and move towards Annika's chachu to introduce himself and present a bouquet of daffodils to him. Annika can tell her chachu is impressed with this simple act as daffodils represent regard and chivalry. Next, he meets all other members of Annika's family and gifts a bar of chocolate to Sahil (which instantly places him in good books of Sahil).

Annika thinks he has won 2 members heart now 3 more to go and then she will be able to relax. When Shivaay compliments the ladies on their cooking skills and discuss some recipes with them she can see the approval for him in their eyes. Now only if he could do some magic on Viren she can breathe properly again.

V:" So Shivaay I know that you are a strict and an ambitious man, so what made you fall for my sister, as I'm certain you know that Annika is very easy going girl."

S:" Viren you see that's what attracted me to her. She is simple yet smart, she doesn't much care for materialistic things, she has a good sense of humour and her smile brightens each room she enters. What more a guy could ask for than a person who brings some stability and happiness in their life. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how wonderful she is you probably know her better than me."