A DAY TO CHERISH

I feel bad inside knowing this was built on lies.

I feel like an awful person, 

Cause at the End of the day we are forcing a love that doesn't exist......

OR DOES IT REALLY!!!

Shivaay was awakened from his peaceful slumber from the constant banging of his door. Irritated with whoever had disturbed his sleep he opened the door to find an excited OmRuPri at his door, his eyes widened in shock when he looked at the digital clock and found that it was only 15 pass 6 in the morning. He was about to reprimand the trio when his eyes fell on the date and he too grinned excitedly and asked the group if all the preparations were good to go.

Moving to the kitchen he asked Pri "What flavour does Annika likes in her cake Pri?" to which she looks confused for a moment and then says" We all know Annika loves all kinds of flavours, so why not make a Neapolitan cake for her. I am sure she loves all the flavours of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate." Impressed with Priyanka's choice the siblings got busy in baking the cake.

Rudra was stirring the milk in the strawberry cake mixture, whereas Om was busy in greasing the pans for all the batters to be poured into and Shivaay was pouring Vanilla batter into a pan and moved his hands in different directions to evenly spread the batter. Priyanka on the other hand was not helping at all, she was content in watching her brothers baking and clicking their pictures.

 Priyanka on the other hand was not helping at all, she was content in watching her brothers baking and clicking their pictures

After preparing the icing the group waited for the cakes to cool down and Pri showed them her posts on their baking skills. Instructing his siblings to stay back as he wanted to be the first one to wish her, Shivaay rushed to his cottage to get Annika's gifts and returned to hers. He couldn't look away. He tried his hardest not to stare as his girl slept peacefully unknown to the turmoil caused by her in his life. He had tried to deny it, but the truth was this girl whether he liked it or not has wormed her way into his life in more ways than one.

Shivaay closed the distance between them, their bodies inches apart, and whispered her name in her ears. When she opened her eyes she was met with Shivaay's molten gaze, his eyes like jewels that looked down at her, daring her to look anywhere but at him. She gulped and let out a soft noise from her throat as he reached to take a fallen piece of hair between his fingers and whispered "Won't you get up Jaan? It's your birthday afterall" he said while running a finger across her cheekbones, watching her shiver slightly in response.

"My birthday?" she asked quizzically and he smiled while pushing her further into bed and joining her by pulling her willing self into himself. "Yes of course, It's the 20th and I wanted to be the first one to wish you. Happy birthday Jaan, May all your dreams and wishes come true." He said with a kiss to her forehead.

Annika turned to leave without so much as a response until she felt him take her arm and force her back to him. "oh!" she exclaimed as he pushed her into the side of his body. Her breathing laboured at his nearness and even more so when his lips came much too close to her own. For a moment she thought he would kiss her. She wished that he would. He didn't, when his lips were only a breath away he moved them to her ear.